Killing your own team

shawnodey

WiiChat Member
Mar 13, 2010
Ohio
Im getting tired of playing with people that think it is funny to run around and kill your own team. All they do is look stupid to all the other players, and i wont kill them back, cause that is what they want. If you are one of these people, let me ask you why you do you do it?

ill let it slide once or twice on tdm then ill start killing them. then on SND if they pull that crap me and pretty much everyone else takes them down;P

some sad guys kill you on HS&D if you get the bomb and its like im better then you, you will lose it in 10 seconds when last time i had the bomb i killed 3 guys and planted the bomb, it also anoys me when a guy runs in-front off you when your firing and you kill them and they come back and kill you, its like I didn't mean too get lost man. SO ANNOYING!

im not gonna lie with one of my friends it was just me and him in search and i killed him while he was defusing the bomb for xp lol

I hate playing hardcore. My teammates thinks it's ok to break my kill streak, just bc they ran in front of my while I'm killing.

After playing the game for a while you can tell when a kill is on purpose. So what I do is kill the team killer no more then two times then them being the losers that they are will kill me over and over but find there selves in time out most of the game.

i sometimes do it cos its funny, you wanted a reason, i dont make a habbit of it. some times i just get bored , go to HCS&D and rpg them. me and my freinds laugh over skype , its pretty funny getting -1000. thats why.

solo, your point is invalid in so many levels.
do you not play domination, or sabo? wheres the HC part of that? Oh and well hc more noobs , that lmg and noob. and returning to this thread teamkilling.

Man I wish there was a hard reg clre ya know... Like you had regular health and it shows ammo and stuff besides like the map so that's where the hardcore comes into play

But anyway usually I'm like to snipe and I was sniping but in hard core so i get 2 headshots everyone knows I'm sniping when all of the sudden next roound in strike I'm looking from the building next to the hill right close to a and across from be when I see a guy run out and just crouch and look to the right and I think "soo stupid" so I aim for a headshot when my teamate comes from no where and starts t-bagging him I had to laugh but need to shoot the guy for redtigerso I shoot kill both but get the headshot and his clanmate comes and kills me

Like I had used only one bullet and he was mad! So next round I kill em both and win the game lol

Back