Lady wants to Ban DBZ!

I agree with this lady. I hate dbz so much i would never put it as my avatar and sig:lol:

Anything past Dragonball is pretty lame anyway.

my fav nudity scene was in the Baba (roshi's sister) saga in DB. krillin pulls down bulma's shirt, roshi's nose starts bleeding all over the place and covers the invisible man with blood lol

anyway.. who shows DB, Z, or GT on tv anymore? im not up till 5am on cartoon network. was there 500+ episodes?

it's the japanesse, they're not like us. they have a different sence of humor. wasnt DB suppose to be an adult show? there was nudity and swaring in all of the series. they lightened up a lot of the dialog

and this was a poorly written petition.

that was the second stupidist thing i ever seen i mean come on there is nothing wrong with some nudity here and there, and the vileonce will there is nothing good these days without vileonce, Am i wright or what.

and for who says theres no nudity will you keep on seeing gokus dick every once and a while.

MazenXD said:
that was the second stupidist thing i ever seen i mean come on there is nothing wrong with some nudity here and there, and the vileonce will there is nothing good these days without vileonce, Am i wright or what.

and for who says theres no nudity will you keep on seeing gokus dick every once and a while.

Ive kinda been warned about my fap safe gifs

I did kinda point out that even the Simpsons has had a few bare arseis and the odd nearly full breast bit

Lets bann the simpsons
That should put a end to all the games

Singhson said:
LMAO, it's comical, I Love it!
"Shaban", if this is the 2nd most stupidest thing you saw, what's the most stupidest?
Come on, spill the beans!

That was it
Beans split all over a giant bean

If it was to ban the forth comin movie id sign it

Back