lagging is unfair do u agree?

ESPN

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2008
man i cant play any wifi game on my DS or wii without people lagging the connection so it messes up your commands. i understand disconnects is all part of online gaming. lagging is cheating i get it the most on strikers thats why i turned it in cuz wifi is the only thing on that game. people will ruin brawl with lagging since it will be very competitive.

ive never had a problem with other peoples lag slowing me down... on occasion i will see a disconnect on there end but never affected me...

Only game that I have problems with is dbz tenkaichi 3 since the server is slow. Xbox live has been slow too

Lagging isn't cheating, you just have to suck it up dude. It's not like people set out to lag, in fact, most find it highly annoying.

261311 said:
Lagging isn't cheating, you just have to suck it up dude. It's not like people set out to lag, in fact, most find it highly annoying.
actually, some people do make their game to lag on purpose sometimes.

LiquidD said:
actually, some people do make their game to lag on purpose sometimes.
And those more or less can be dubbed as hackers/ glitchers because they're abusing the game. Most people who lag don't do it purposely.

lagging is beyond unfair , i hate the fact i lose for some stupid tard whom decides to connect using my wifi while im in play ... and as for the lan adaptor i found it to be more slower then the wifi usb connecter but thats my 2 cents ... but then again it all depends on your internet/dsl connection

KTIGZ said:
lagging is beyond unfair , i hate the fact i lose for some stupid tard whom decides to connect using my wifi while im in play
If you're using a router, lock it.

ESPN said:
man i cant play any wifi game on my DS or wii without people lagging the connection so it messes up your commands. i understand disconnects is all part of online gaming. lagging is cheating i get it the most on strikers thats why i turned it in cuz wifi is the only thing on that game. people will ruin brawl with lagging since it will be very competitive.
It is due to a slow connection. You cannot lag deliberately

Thats why i was getting confused... couldnt tell where you guys seem to be getting this lagging issue from...

if its someone getting onto your wireless network and dragging down your speeds then enable your security... although security like WAP alone will drag you speed down to 50% of normal alot of times...

Try that or beef up your connections, eaither with better wireless setup or a better internet service provider.. ive got 11meg wireless in my home now because of cable internet... takes alot of people to slow mine down... and i get it way cheeper than the slower DSL AT&T offered me...

FRuMMaGe said:
It is due to a slow connection. You cannot lag deliberately
Actually you can. For example, on an "average" computer (easier to overload), with highspeed or dial up you can have your ping increase from anywhere around 1-10000 by opening multiple programs, viewing lengthy websites with a lot of loading etc, while you're connected to the internet using it through ie. wireless.

Back