lagging is unfair do u agree?

Ya but anything within your own wireless network you can controll and fix... its not like its lagging due to the game servers or anything...

its not nintendos fault your wireless network is eaither too slow on not secure enough its yours... just figure it out,kick the tresspassers off if you dont want them there...and Game On

Wait so its the server on tenkaichi3 thats going slow,and I was trying to find y it was going so slow. lol

LA_Soldier said:
Wait so its the server on tenkaichi3 thats going slow,and I was trying to find y it was going so slow. lol
Apparently it is fixable, but they are refusing to fix it for a while

Yep, I bought it expecting it to play it online but it was so slow and I thought it was the game so I went back to exchange it for a new one on best buy but they didn't have it anymore so they let me changed it for moh 2 heroes which I love =DDD. Turns out that it was the server causing all the problems, oh well I am grateful I got this game instead though.

wezeles said:
Try that or beef up your connections, eaither with better wireless setup or a better internet service provider.. ive got 11meg wireless in my home now because of cable internet... takes alot of people to slow mine down... and i get it way cheeper than the slower DSL AT&T offered me...
I switched from cable to AT&T and AT&T is much faster.

depends all on the area and who your providers are,
For Cable how many people are sharing that provider with you will determin your overall speed most the time, and how far away you are from a Hub in DSL case...

even so the fastest DSL offers isnt anyware near what the fastest cable offers, but depending on what cable company is in your area and how many people use it though it might not be much better... You have to do your own research and figure out what your willing to spend and what you want before you buy...

For me even with "Buisness DSL" the fastest service they offer... couldn't get within 1/2 the speed cable does in my area, and it was 4 times what i pay now...i just lucked out getting very strong cable provider and very few people piggy backing on the service..

And for you bastards that somehow are able to get T3, and OC lines into your home, i hate you...lol

Last edited:
FRuMMaGe said:
It is due to a slow connection. You cannot lag deliberately
I think you can. Just set up a whole bunch of downloads while your playing and there you have it!

But what advantage is this for the lagger? Hes got a slow game with pauses and lagging controls.

cyberzomby said:
But what advantage is this for the lagger? Hes got a slow game with pauses and lagging controls.
Well, people who know the game intimately and can map out a players/ opponents movements and can always "fake" one way and go the other, the signal takes much longer to be sent out so you can move in the opposite direction while opponents see a ghost in the other.

Back