Lauch Titles lacking

Lord Haku

I have returned
Jul 3, 2006
Village Hidden in the Mist
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I know there are some good launch titles comign out with wii, such as RED STELL ZELDA, and 4 others but I want more! I mean I love those games but still in order to be succesfull nItnedno needs to put more games out there. I mean my biggest dissapomint was when I heard that SSBB and SMG were being delayed.

I mean imagine if they were launching with Wii,then nintendo could really dominate but sadly to say there not. I know it is not a long wait. And if they rush they could screw things up but I don't want good games ending up they way of the twilight prinecess if you know what I mean

well, technically, theyre coming out with hundreds of "launch" titles. a lot of people will buy the wii just for the VC maybe.

All consoles start slow. The number of releases as well as the quality of releases usually goes up after a while on the market. (not to say the first titles will be of poor quality).

But I agree that holding SMG back hurts, mario is the star of Nintendo afterall - but it's better to have a good game later than a bad game now because it was rushed to the market.

phiggey said:
All consoles start slow. The number of releases as well as the quality of releases usually goes up after a while on the market. (not to say the first titles will be of poor quality).

But I agree that holding SMG back hurts, mario is the star of Nintendo afterall - but it's better to have a good game later than a bad game now because it was rushed to the market.
thats the reason im glad they delayed TP

Yea i saw that list on IGN and it looks like they have a game from every genre and some unique games.

Lord Haku said:
I know there are some good launch titles comign out with wii, such as RED STELL ZELDA, and 4 others but I want more! I mean I love those games but still in order to be succesfull nItnedno needs to put more games out there. I mean my biggest dissapomint was when I heard that SSBB and SMG were being delayed.

I mean imagine if they were launching with Wii,then nintendo could really dominate but sadly to say there not. I know it is not a long wait. And if they rush they could screw things up but I don't want good games ending up they way of the twilight prinecess if you know what I mean

While SSBB and SMG would be great to have from launch, do you know how many people would be checked into insanasylums for having panic attacks in game stores when they only had enough for 1-2 games; I know I'd be foaming at the mouth!!!:D

But seriously, we are getting two out of the three figureheads: Zelda and Samus and possibly a future classic franchise with Red Steel.

Oh and Rayman was also on that IGN list! I know, I'm not necessarily overjoyed about that because I've never played a single Rayman game, but once you see the promo-videos, which are hillarious by the way, you'll probably want that, too. (Here is one of them and while you're there, do yourself a favor and watch the others):lol:

I think this line-up is really solid and I'm sure most of us will spend enough time just looking at the Wii itself, let alone actually playing the launch games, and forget those two absent games, right?

Nintendo's a genius for giving such a good variety of games, so everyone has something they'll want to buy. Plus ppl will only want to buy 1-2 games anyway.

{300 POSTS}

Anyway I think the launch titles will be better than the PS3 and XBox 360 did, and all the varieties of games its good, LoZ:TP, Red Steel, metroid are really good titles people are going to enjoy a lot until mario galaxy and SSBB comes out

The big difference between the wii's launch titles and every other consoles are 1. the gameplay will be all new with the motion controllers, 2. these are actual quality games not the crap that is usually pushed out the door at launch, and 3. there are more than 4 titles, 6 have already been confirmed and others are rumored quiote reliably to be available at launch but everyone wants to remain tight-lipped at this time or the nintendo ninjas might get ya.

ghghgh14702 said:
The big difference between the wii's launch titles and every other consoles are 1. the gameplay will be all new with the motion controllers, 2. these are actual quality games not the crap that is usually pushed out the door at launch, and 3. there are more than 4 titles, 6 have already been confirmed and others are rumored quiote reliably to be available at launch but everyone wants to remain tight-lipped at this time or the nintendo ninjas might get ya.

Nintendo ninjas? Hmmm....I've never seen a...AAAHHHHH!!! GET BACK YOU NINJA, YOU!!!

OH GOSH!! HE'S GOT ME! HELLLLLLLLP!!!!!:(

HIIYA!

NOOO!!

Back