LEFT 4 DEAD 2!!!!!!! thread

yeah i mean left 4 dead one is THE best multiplayer game EVER.

left 4 dead 2 is set to be the Next best multiplayer game ever :)

(in my opinions)

oh and just found out as a Preorder incentive, people who preorder will get the demo for L4D 2 earlier than everyone else. wow as far as Incentives go this one isnt that great. id like say a cool case, or i dunno unique Skins or game content.

oh and im updating with all the latest info :) (things in red are new)
im also updating the whole Presentation
loads a new stuff and LOADSA PICTURES
i should become a news reporter lol.

Last edited:
updated with new game mode info. and also a mention to the new mode Realism difficulty. no info yet but appartently EXTREMELY hard.

prob instant incaps from specials

and does anybody like the new presentation?

or old one better?

fk yeah!!!!!!?
lol they said.

Valve said
"Lombardi weighed in on the new realism mode which is included for the super hardcore players, "take Portal for example; we had our best internal players who could blow through that game in about 30 minutes, but within weeks of launching it, we had people on YouTube beating [the testers'] times by 10 minutes or more. Realism is for those players."

so not FKYEAH HOLLY FKING ****

lol. sounds fun though

Added names and Posters for the Final 2 campaigns.

1 is OMG cant wait
1 is could be sweet.

dead center
Hard rain

hard rain seems sortof industrial setting, machineray factories.
Dead center is in a shopping mall YAY
Posters in OP

If they expect me to slave over doing all the campaigns with 'Realistic' difficultly then they can sod off. It'll be stupidly hard.

yeah they expect us to complete a campaign in realism mode HA

Realism mode is apparently easy. It just removes the out lines on people and objects... it can be used on any difficulty.

Gah, I need to pre-order for the demo.

Realism mode is apparently easy. It just removes the out lines on people and objects... it can be used on any difficulty.

oh its too late all pre-orders in uk hav sold out on the limited offer. you have to wait till 3rd nov now for demo

oh its too late all pre-orders in uk hav sold out on the limited offer. you have to wait till 3rd nov now for demo
Is that for the early demo (PC) or do you mean 360 version? I have a pre-order for it at GAME, but I don't think they were offering any pre-order bonuses for this game, though I could be wrong. Still haven't ever received a pre-order bonus on any game yet...

Boo.

On that note, how about a WiiChat Left 4 Dead session tonight? Hopefully we can get 4 people together.

Back