Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess vs. Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Zaine06

Evil Link
Oct 12, 2006
This one is going to be a slobber knocker. :mad5: Well umm... Let's see... I would have to vote for Twilight Princess of course since to me a the best series in the world.

ok well heres the thing...Link from twillight princess is going to be in brawl...so...i think brawl would win..for one thing the SSB series never get boring..i got SSBM 5 years ago and still not tired of it...but Zelda once you finish it it gets old...untile a new game comes out...so brawl wins

You cant compare two very diffrent games

Yea, they will both sell tons of copies. I will play both. But SSB will be played more for online purposes or w/ friends. I can't vote on either

You should make a poll on this thread. Make sure you make one of the options "I can't decide."

SSBB will be great for it's online multiplayer and only so-so single player. Zelda, on the other hand, looks to have an amazing single player adventure, but who knows if it will be worth playing for a second time around.

Most likely, when I beat Zelda, I'll trade it in for Mario Galaxy or Metroid Prime depending on which comes out first. SSBB will probably never leave my collection unless it doesn't have online, but even still, I'll probably keep it.

NateTheGreat said:
You should make a poll on this thread. Make sure you make one of the options "I can't decide."

SSBB will be great for it's online multiplayer and only so-so single player. Zelda, on the other hand, looks to have an amazing single player adventure, but who knows if it will be worth playing for a second time around.

Most likely, when I beat Zelda, I'll trade it in for Mario Galaxy or Metroid Prime depending on which comes out first. SSBB will probably never leave my collection unless it doesn't have online, but even still, I'll probably keep it.
how can you trade your beloved nintendo games, i will never trade classics like zelda... tut tut.. :yesnod:

:sick:

MetroidZ said:
how can you trade your beloved nintendo games, i will never trade classics like zelda... tut tut.. :yesnod:

:sick:
Well, some games just aren't worth replaying. It's sort of like some movies like...Ray for example. Great movie, but personally I don't want to see it again because it was a somewhat depressing story, although some movies that are depressing can be seen many times and are great every time.

I trade in games, even great games because I'm not the richist person in the world. It's cool if you have an amazing collection of great games, but I personally don't care to keep games I don't play. I remember I played Max Payne like 10 times through before I finally decided to trade it in for the sequel which sucked. Muliti-player games are the only games I keep because they have replay value. I'm guessing, however, that like Max Payne, I'll probably play Zelda atleast twice and if there's a level-selector when you finish the game, I'll play it quite a bit.

i'd rather play super smash bros brawl. the super smash bros series have appealed to me for quite a while now. plus, as what was posted near the top of this thread, link will be in super smash bros brawl and will MAYBE have a similar moveset, with the exception of the his super smash move. also there are a variety of characters to choose form when playing brawl, so i think Super Smash Bros. Brawl wins hands down!!

Well Zelda is still a better game then the smash bros. Series. After a while zelda do gets boring but smash brothers on the other hand don't. But after time you wanna go back and relive the moments on zelda so. I pick Zelda because to me it is better than smash bros anyday.

so hard to compare there both solid platform games and 1 is only single player and 1 is multiplayer/online "maybe". ill use history to favor twlight princess on this one since Zelda is the longest most succesfull running game series but smash bros is a revolution game that could become tradition to the nintendo name.only time can tell we only been through 2 genres of SSb so far.

Back