Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess vs. Super Smash Brothers Brawl

which is better... the left side of the brain or the right side? wtf, you cant compair zelda to smashbrothers. Whats better, oil colors or water colors... good god this thread sucks....

These are two totally different games, and therefore, they are very hard to compare.

I like Zelda alot more, but since SSBB is going to be online, that will probably take up most of my time.

Now if we get more specific, this thread can get better. What game will you get the most game time out of. Well I think that would be smash brothers as long as you have a human opponent, and if it’s online, that won’t be a problem. Smash brothers wins in replay ability too. What one has the best story… well Zelda. We could go on and on…

NateTheGreat said:
Well, some games just aren't worth replaying. It's sort of like some movies like...Ray for example. Great movie, but personally I don't want to see it again because it was a somewhat depressing story, although some movies that are depressing can be seen many times and are great every time.

I trade in games, even great games because I'm not the richist person in the world. It's cool if you have an amazing collection of great games, but I personally don't care to keep games I don't play. I remember I played Max Payne like 10 times through before I finally decided to trade it in for the sequel which sucked. Muliti-player games are the only games I keep because they have replay value. I'm guessing, however, that like Max Payne, I'll probably play Zelda atleast twice and if there's a level-selector when you finish the game, I'll play it quite a bit.
but now when more and more games are gonna be online, the replay value will be great. i see what u mean tho, only games i would trade is like madden 2006 for money that goes into madden 2007, need fore speed' money goes for the next need for speed, ect.

I think they will both be 2 of the greatest games put on the new generation consoles, and both in very dferent ways. Twillight Princess, wont have the reply value, but will get you so into it that it wont matter. SSBB on the other hand is going to have the greatest replay value as it predecessing titles did. It really only depends on what your into, if you like adventure and puzzle solving, you will like LOZ:TP but if you like the fighting genre or if you like to play games with friends SSBB is for you.

why would anyone even dare to match a game with zelda it is to good of a game its always the best right now oot is the best game ever but starting sunday november 19 that will all change with tp

Well the first 100 hours of Zelda will be amazing...
But the first 500 hours of SSBB will be great....

You get my point, I would hope:smilewinkgrin:

To those who say you can compare them....no you can't. SSB are games that are built for long term replay. As is any type of fighting/racing game. As opposed to adventure games which are more about the experience of playing it through. I think the feeling I'll have playing through twilight princess will be better than all the time spending ssbb combined.

Back