Let me be a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone who should be a mod is AFRAID TO ASK, they would be AFRAID TO DEAL WITH THE BULLSHIT OF SPAMMERS......that's the problem with forums...it's all politics.....people need to stop dealing with bullshit and tell people to shape up....

Yet, you still want to be a mod, for cussing.. and saying how you 'don't care'. Asking - Don't get it. It's like you're begging.

Thread should be closed.

i'm a non-bullshit taking guy who just wants to bring some positive change to the site and if they dont want to make me a mod, it's their problem, i have nothing to lose....i like the site a lot and i can bring a lot of good, but if they dont want me, fine, their loss, i dont give a ****, i'm not about to kiss a bunch of ass and try to please everyone, i dont take that ****

This thread should probably be closed...You should stop swearing. What makes you so qualified, other than dealing with spam. You have too much quick determination..

EDIT: Holy, you guys are fast.

EDIT:phil, are you having some sort of breakdown?

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Yet, you still want to be a mod, for cussing.. and saying how you 'don't care'. Asking - Don't get it. It's like you're begging.

Thread should be closed.
"Should be...". A concept not quite understood by our ever-concerned administrator...

Penguin, give it up.

oh no, i cuss, get over it...........what i'm saying is that i'm not about to jump through hoops or pretend to be something i'm not or kiss a bunch of ass just to try to bring some positive influence to the site.....if they dont want me to be a mod, they wont make me one....but every one that wants to be a mod is usually just a pansy who wont take a stand against the admin...thats the problem....spineless mods

uh...........never going to happened......like me........im mostly on all the time.........and it ain't going to happened

look, if you dont like me i dont care because i nothing you....i just want to not deal with bullshit like people who pretend to be something they arent

:lol:....who said i dont like you?.....ur confusing......if u mean me....i cant "pretend" to be me

oh no, i love you man, im just saying so many people kiss ass and pretend to not have any care in being a mod when it's their wet dream...i'm just being honest and not dealing with the bullshit, and if someone doesnt like it, its their problem

that would be endorsement number 2

Stop posting in this thread. It's pointless, and it's basically spam.

We all get the idea that it's bad to ask to become a mod, and penguinphil has no chance of being a mod, so just leave the thread to be locked now.

And yes, I realise the irony of me posting.

oh shutup mr. high and mighty.....we all know you're just another kiss ass trying to get on people's good side.....just ignore posts you think are stupid, dont try to be a post hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back