Lightsaber fights with the WiiMote

Godfather

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
Wouldn't it be cool if they made a Star Wars game that you can have lightsaber battles with the Wiimote in First-Person of something.

Im pretty sure it will happen. When it does, i wonder if they will do the movements on screen exactly as you move, or will they only be able to do certain moves using specific hand movements (doesnt red steel work like that?)

I would buy 15 Wii's if I could get a working, fun, fully developed Star Wars game with 1:1 lightsaber combat. But I can't see that happening for at least a year or two.

I want to be able to have a Yellow light saber..

Trivia!: Which Jedi council member had a yellow lightsaber? (I don't think it's more than one..)

I havent gotten a Wii yet, but if they announce an actual game that has this in it (and I'm sure they will) I'm definately gonna be goin out to buy one :p

Cyan: Plo Koon

Last edited:
Limbo said:
I would buy 15 Wii's if I could get a working, fun, fully developed Star Wars game with 1:1 lightsaber combat. But I can't see that happening for at least a year or two.

I wholeheartedly agree with you my son. Use the force Wii.

it will work exactly like Zelda (nunchunk analong stick to move around and all arm movements with the wii-mote)

As long as this is developed right and has good online play I'll be buying it (not a star-wars fan, but done right this concept will create a must-have game)

NightShift said:
Cyan: Plo Koon
My favorite secondary Jedi

Any way Im was surpirsed that they did not have one planed it could be like a fighting game (like Bleach) but since they have not even had rumors for the game yet I dont see it coming out until the end of 08 or 09.

I believe both Nintendo and Lucas have not said no when asked on several ocations about a star wars title using the wiimote as a light saber. Thats a start!

The The Force Wii With You!

-Bobby

Back