Star Wars Wii suggestions

If they are gonna make it, it would have to be a First person shooter/fighter. The graphics have to be good, and the story line has to be good. Also, you have to have some type of two way path...Redsteel type storylines ae crap, where you have to stick to a certain place and can only go one way.

You need a main mission that cn be broken down by separate quests and missions that are smaller...and of course some good flying sims with different space craft.

wait till battlefront comes then cause itll be online. force unleashed wont be though

I have a feeling that it will be no bad but not fantastic, listen:

Red steel was going to be a killer title sicne it uses the wiimote as a gun and sword, what happened? it turned out pretty bad.

Retman said:
I have a feeling that it will be no bad but not fantastic, listen:

Red steel was going to be a killer title sicne it uses the wiimote as a gun and sword, what happened? it turned out pretty bad.

Well Red Stell was a release title so I'd imagine the production was pretty rushed and under a tight schedule, this is not the case with LucasArts, I'm pretty sure they will take their time to perfect the game. There is always a potential for "yet another Red Steel" but I highly doubt it, LucasArts has a pretty good track record with their Star Wars games.

Red Steel was awesome...don't know what yall are talking about. The Multiplayer is the best part and the 1P was pretty cool. The only "letdown" was that the sword fights weren't copying our exact movements which to some I guess was the biggest thing they wanted out of the game. To me it didn't really matter. It was just a fun new way of testing out the motion sensor and finding out how cool it was.

I too want a Star Wars game for the Wii and I want it to be BADASS. As in I want a lot of Force powers, light saber battles, gun fights, AND an engaging storyline.

With star wars, you can't have a fps because you're using a lightsabre...most of the time...if people would rather something like the force unleased which MAY be coming to the wii then it'll have to be a thrid person game...imaging fighting with a lightsabre in first person...pretty hectic. Battlefront on the other hand would be good as you can have a clone which can shoot in fp ot third person. And a jedi (or in battlefronts case a 'hero') which can figh in third person.

What do you mean you can't have a FPS with a Star Wars game? You just have a button or a motion that brings out your lightsaber and another motion to put it away. The D Pad can allow you to switch weapons when you're NOT holding your lightsaber. Seems pretty simple to me. Plus they could even have several camera options (1st Person and 3rd Person).

NO you said that about star wars in general. If you were talking about battlefront it would have been better to just say Battlefront. Not trying to be picky or start an argument with you but it did seem like you were attacking my views on the subject.

damn, i would love to see a KOTOR type storyline with a battlefront type action game specific for wii.
it could be both an fps and lightsaber action game, look at the Jedi Knight series. i would just die for a star wars wii game because it has to be like the first thing or at least top 3 things you think off when you think off the wiimote. get going LucasArts!

watch dont say anything to that jedi guy
he goes off his rocker
and the lightsaber idea will be brilliant

MasterJedi2U said:
Red Steel was awesome...don't know what yall are talking about. The Multiplayer is the best part and the 1P was pretty cool. The only "letdown" was that the sword fights weren't copying our exact movements which to some I guess was the biggest thing they wanted out of the game. To me it didn't really matter. It was just a fun new way of testing out the motion sensor and finding out how cool it was.

I too want a Star Wars game for the Wii and I want it to be BADASS. As in I want a lot of Force powers, light saber battles, gun fights, AND an engaging storyline.

Red Steel is not awesome.

wow star wars wii, imagine that. Running around in 3rd person waving your light saber around. Using the force with your nunchuck by lifting it up to pick someone up and then thrusting it down to slam them into the ground. Punching with it to make them fly back or force pull by raising the nunchuck towards you. Move left or right with the nunchcuk to throw them about. Special finishers could be done by holding down B and making gestures or picking them up then hold B and make a gesture. All possible thing to make a great game.

I really cant wait!

Retman said:
Red Steel is not awesome.

How can you say that without saying anything else? Besides, it's his opinion, what the big deal?

Back on topic: An FPS Star-Wars game would be great with more Battlefront style fighting and new characters to play as/against.

Back