Star Wars Wii suggestions

A 3rd person jedi/lightsabre game - like zelda. except when you "lock on" the view moves 1st person and wiimote becomes lightsabre, and the nunchuck accesses force powers..

minismok said:
u guys should be happy then. theyre making a battlefront 3 for the wii and a game called star wars force unleashed for the wii. release date for battlefront 3 not yet identified, but star wars force unleashed for wii is nov 2007
Im not sure if Force Unleashed will be out on Wii this year, in fact i didnt think that it was originally coming to the Wii at all. After a little searching around i still havent seen definitive proof that it is actually coming to the Wii but some websites have posted a September 14th 2008 release date. That the game has been announced for PS2 gives more hope for a Wii version sooner though.

I know Lego Star Wars is due out for Wii in November, with some motion controls slapped on no doubt.

Battlefront 3 is rumored to be a 360 exclusive and is being made by Free Radical instead of Pandemic, i guess like most exclusives it would eventually find its way onto the other platforms at some point.

I think the potential for a lightsaber game on Wii is huge, the motion control, rumble and Wiimote speaker seems like a perfect fit. I can just imagine swinging the Wiimote around with it humming and making sparking sounds as the lightsaber hits something. Its just too awesome an idea for Lucasarts not to release something sooner or later.

FPS would be good. I remember the ones on the PS were good.

Back