Limewire Help

uTorrent takes forever. because you have to search for each torrent.
and is only used by people think they are 1337.
when in fact they aren't.

Torrents are cool for people with a fast net conncetions, Limewire is ideal for the dial-up people...Be sure to have norton anti virus or another good antivirus software installed before using it though.

Dude, I really don't know why you can't just do it at home. Anyway, Limewire sucks and it's riddled with more viruses than you can shake a stick at.

lol yeah do it at home dont to it at your school.. i have frostwire for linux its a linux version of limwire its all good.. i also have limewire on my other computer that has windows xp.. though if you do use limewire make sure you have a good virus and spyware program to clean up your computer after you finish download .. there are a bunch of freeware like avg virus , cc cleaner , and spywareblaster are all good freeware programs along with zone alarm on one of my 3 computers i have those 4 free programs and it runs smooth all the time..

As above I use frostwire but on my Windows XP box. It's a java app remember, it'll run on anything. When I was at school I would SSH to my server at home and then tunnel through that to connect to MSN. I suppose you could do the same thing with limewire (I recommend downloading frostwire just because it's not full of ads). If you already have a linux box at home (or maybe somewhere else) and have any idea how to use putty then you may be in luck. Otherwise, just download your music at home

Well what you could do is download Limewire PRO, which doesn't have ads and it has faster downloads apparently and all that ^_^

You usually need to pay for it, but if you just search Limewire pro in limewire, you can get it for free! Kinda ironic isn't it...

Bet the school would love a virus from you! LOL

Best thing to do is go thru forums to look for whatever it is you are looking for. Forums have everything and are the most safe unless you have your own VPN with friends and file share with them. But it doesn't sound like you do since you are using Limewire. Use forums!!!

Back