Link or Mario???

I love them both...Mario is legendary, but Link is much much cooler...

I think i might go with Link, but only just.

Wiitendo said:
Note: There are just mabey 20 mario games on all the consoles/hanhelds. Sega was dieing from the start, When we lost the 5 gen and even the 6 gen thats when nintendo needed to make more mario game to bost up sales again. Now here in the 7th console war mario galaxy is still the topped hyped game above all your queers or war, and god of war(I think i see a resemblance?) So look at the facts and tell me mario is superior to zelda.

once again I don't belive in mario or zelda fans i belive in super smash bros. :thumbsup:
Poor SEGA. :(:sad: :frown2: :cryin:

you guys are going out of wack! o_0

:wtf: seriosly wats up with this , to make my desition, i pick link cuz would pwn mario anywhere,any time! now shut uuuuup!

Solard said:
mariO! take links sword and beat him over the head with it :D

You obviously play to many video games. Do you honestly think that if someone had a sword at their disposal that they would 'beat someone over the head with it' instead of decapatating them and then proceeding to slice them into 100 little bitty bite size pieces as the blood and guts pour from their lifeless corpse.

Then again...your right, Mario probably would beat someone over the head with a sword.

Precisely why I pick Link.

Solard said:
mariO! take links sword and beat him over the head with it :D

yeah, but mario is so stupid he had the wrong end of the sword...
and his was going to put 'butt' instead of 'but'...

Borch712ers said:
You obviously play to many video games. Do you honestly think that if someone had a sword at their disposal that they would 'beat someone over the head with it' instead of decapatating them and then proceeding to slice them into 100 little bitty bite size pieces as the blood and guts pour from their lifeless corpse.

Then again...your right, Mario probably would beat someone over the head with a sword.

tell me how mario would get hold of the sword in the first place? wouldnt link just slash at him if he came to close?

Mario is amazing. Look at all the great Mario games there are! Super Mario bros. 3 sold the most copies of any game ever made (I've never played the game since I wasn't around then) and Also Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is amazing! Best game I've ever played! And with Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy coming, Mario will kick butt this year! Not to mention Mario Party 8.

Nfanboy said:
Mario is amazing. Look at all the great Mario games there are! Super Mario bros. 3 sold the most copies of any game ever made (I've never played the game since I wasn't around then) and Also Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is amazing! Best game I've ever played! And with Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy coming, Mario will kick butt this year! Not to mention Mario Party 8.

Maybe that's a fact...:idea:

Borch712ers said:

:lol: mario isnt in "M" rated games lmao

Back