Link or Mario???

Sunshine sucked but they don't go at a steady rate I mean Galaxy is getting great reviews

Wii-Girl said:
Wow 16 years old and you dont know........no offence.
When ssbb lover says "hurt themself" he means and, this is the biggest thing, They cut there wrist.

My definition
Emos
Cut the wrist where the main vain is located, so they die slowly and painfully, because they hate life and want to kill themself. Also they have hair completly covering ONE eye.
Emos always where black, and have painted black nails. Also Emos are bisexual....I think.
I really suck at school.. :drool: its boring...

Wow reading this thread was like watching a soap opera..As the wii turns heh :tard: ...Well I like em both however after playing twilight princess im leaning more toward link. But I still love super mario brothers!

WiiPhreaks said:
Wow reading this thread was like watching a soap opera..As the wii turns heh :tard: ...Well I like em both however after playing twilight princess im leaning more toward link. But I still love super mario brothers!
I HAVE THE NEW SUPER MARIO BROTHERS, I suck at that too.. :mad5:

WiiPhreaks said:
The new one that came out on nintendo DS? I dont have DS :nonod:
Aww, thats sad, :cryin: My touch screen broke, I can still use it, there is just a big green spot on the right corner. :cryin:

wow this turned from link or mario to heated debate of nintendos moral values in a heartbeat. If it werent for mario nintendo couldnt of beat out sega. so link really would'nt have seen the kight of day.Yes the big N does whore out mario like noone else's buisness but thats because he brings home the money.I personally like zelda games more because they are much more epic.

WiiZero said:
Sunshine sucked but they don't go at a steady rate I mean Galaxy is getting great reviews

Sunshine owned! most expansive(not expensive) mario platformer ever! complete with yoshi, toads, and shines. In fact this game was more FUN then any other game I played.

Note: There are just mabey 20 mario games on all the consoles/hanhelds. Sega was dieing from the start, When we lost the 5 gen and even the 6 gen thats when nintendo needed to make more mario game to bost up sales again. Now here in the 7th console war mario galaxy is still the topped hyped game above all your queers or war, and god of war(I think i see a resemblance?) So look at the facts and tell me mario is superior to zelda.

once again I don't belive in mario or zelda fans i belive in super smash bros. :thumbsup:

Wii-Girl said:
Wow 16 years old and you dont know........no offence.
When ssbb lover says "hurt themself" he means and, this is the biggest thing, They cut there wrist.

My definition
Emos
Cut the wrist where the main vain is located, so they die slowly and painfully, because they hate life and want to kill themself. Also they have hair completly covering ONE eye.
Emos always where black, and have painted black nails. Also Emos are bisexual....I think.
Write, songs like the newly released 36 Crazyfists song "The Slit Wrist Theory" among many songs that include the words "Slit" and "Wrist" imply the main thing that emos are generalized by.

Also...you don't have to be good at school to know what an emo is....it's a sub-culture that's becoming dominant all over America...I home-school and I know a lot about emo.

One thing I don't get is emo music, it's actually almost a little upbeat sometimes (i.e. Hawthorne Heights, Lovehatehero, A Change of Pace). Emo is my favorite genre actually, but i'm no where close to an emo! The thing about emo is though is the emotion that is put into the lyrics, which I like. That's why it's "Emo", because of the words (and most of the time, screaming).

I prefer Link to Mario but Mario's cool still.

Although Mario is more of an institution, Link falls behind in that respect.

Sorry if i missed something, but i just started reading this thing, and how did a link mario comparsion get into an indepth analysis of the emo culture???

anyways, mario is more pick-up-and-play, while link is struggle for 50 hours trying to beat an incredible adventure filled with sidequests and a great storyline. but im lazy, so i pick mario. :wink:

FWELR said:
Sorry if i missed something, but i just started reading this thing, and how did a link mario comparsion get into an indepth analysis of the emo culture???
There were a couple of 16 year olds who didn't know what an "emo" was, or simply what "emo" is.
anyways, mario is more pick-up-and-play, while link is struggle for 50 hours trying to beat an incredible adventure filled with sidequests and a great storyline. but im lazy, so i pick mario. :wink:
I agree, Link is cooler looking, and his games have more depth, but Mario is one of those games that makes you want to play even when you don't actually want to, where as LoZ is a bit more frustrating.

Anyone who says they liked Super Mario 64 and hate Super Mario Sunshine is a total tool.

It was a great game. Either you really don't like games, don't know what makes a good game, or are in denial.

Back