Link or Mario???

Mario is the best. Super Mario Bros. 3 is THE BEST selling single game EVER. Plus Mario has Mario Party, Mario Kart, Mario Sport games, and much more! Also the quality of Mario games are great.

Mario all the way

wiiwillstand said:
you're both right. Nintendo is the face of gaming, and Mario is their as the representative, as he is the best of them all.

lol, that post makes me laugh. 'as he is the best of them all' incase you are oblivious, that is what we are discussing here and many many nintendo fans (let alone all gaming fans) beg to differ.

oh and on the topic of the walk of game or w/e I had to lol when I read them 'Sonic, Mario, Link, Halo' lol. Nintendo has actual main characters. And then Halo is just..."halo".

link is so cool but then again mario can do plenty of thing

#1 he has an dinosaur
#2 gangsta water gun
#3 known for throwing parties lol

Last edited:
teh heck wit you!

En4Neo said:
lol, i can play stupid too

Link has an emo haircut and hangs around with flaming fairies named Tingle.
link pwns all in ssbm and he is not an emo... the reason why he aks tat way is becous if you hade to save a princess, fight an evil wizzerd named ganondorf and save the world for eternity...well i gess you would act like that! im voting for link ... sorry marioT_T.
*mario* waaaaaaaahaaahaa!*runs off crying!

keyblader123 said:
oooooookaaay?.....have you been drinking cofie....cuz i have ^_-:eek:ut: :eek:ut: :eek:ut: :mad2: :arf: :tard:

) ( )
c(___)
Lol, I like it, its yummy! :worship:
:worship:
:worship: :worship: All hail coffie!!!!!

Last edited:
Back