Link or Mario???

Link or mario? Link all the way.......thats obviouse, Mario is a Stalin look a like who jumps down pipes.......got a love him though. But link is too awsome

so its between an italian plumber or the mysterious green hero that doesnt talk

i choose al capone

Cchain blade said:
What does emo mean?
Nintendofan1990 said:
Notta clue... :nonod:
How old are the 2 of you? Do you ever come out of your house? I'm not being rude at all (not trying to be rude, that is)...but I can't believe you guys don't know what emo means...

Wiki def of emo (the generic meaning): Emo is a somewhat ambiguous, controversial slang term most frequently used to describe a fashion or subculture which is usually defined to have roots in punk fashion and subculture, as well as some attributes of gothic fashion and subculture.

My def: Ppl that hurt themselves; ppl that wear a lot of black (almost nothing else); ppl who's favorite line is "Life sucks, everything is black..."

Finally, most ppl that cover one eye with their hair.

Nickelodeon encouraging Emo!
thorn1.jpg

Link is cooler but I have enjoyed Mario games more than Link games.

WiiZero said:
Link is cooler but I have enjoyed Mario games more than Link games.
yea but the thing is that mario gms r so limited when u buy a new 1 marios ablitys stay the same pending on if its a sports gm or not but zelda gms very unpredictable:cornut:

ssbb_lover said:
How old are the 2 of you? Do you ever come out of your house? I'm not being rude at all (not trying to be rude, that is)...but I can't believe you guys don't know what emo means...

Wiki def of emo (the generic meaning): Emo is a somewhat ambiguous, controversial slang term most frequently used to describe a fashion or subculture which is usually defined to have roots in punk fashion and subculture, as well as some attributes of gothic fashion and subculture.

My def: Ppl that hurt themselves; ppl that wear a lot of black (almost nothing else); ppl who's favorite line is "Life sucks, everything is black..."

thorn1.jpg
16.:yesnod:

ssbb_lover said:

thorn1.jpg
I kinda suck at school, so I don't know....:sick:

Wow 16 years old and you dont know........no offence.
When ssbb lover says "hurt themself" he means and, this is the biggest thing, They cut there wrist.

My definition
Emos
Cut the wrist where the main vain is located, so they die slowly and painfully, because they hate life and want to kill themself. Also they have hair completly covering ONE eye.
Emos always where black, and have painted black nails. Also Emos are bisexual....I think.

Mario.

I loved Mario 64 and Mario on SNES. Now Mario games are getting a little worse, like in SunShine.

Link is awsome too.

Back