Link or Mario???

wiifreak9292 said:
Mario is the face of nintendo.....so.......Mario....

Yeah thats true... Mario was the first one making fans in Nintendo, so I guess thats a thing to be in mind.

You know what is funny about this post is that I posted a request question on the Voting channel, on the Wii, and asked the same thing. Hehe but yeah its a hard one.

WiiGirl2006 said:
You know what is funny about this post is that I posted a request question on the Voting channel, on the Wii, and asked the same thing. Hehe but yeah its a hard one.

Sorry about that, didn't know...

And yeah its a hard question, I said Link before but I'm thinking in Mario.

Mario Mario! (You choose whether I said twice, or in his full name)

mario-kart.jpg

Link or Mario...............hmm hard to say
I would have to go with mario, he quite fun and fun to play as, I've never heard link speak so, is like he has not emotion

[h1]MARIO MARIO MARIO[h1]

I say Mario. Link is THE best franchise out of all the gaming franchise, however Zelda is a sit down game, after you beat it besides the side quests theirs not much to do. Mario can be played for 3 hours or 3 minutes and you still feel accompished and have fun.

wii_cammy said:
ever1 vote mario out he is too old now

Old is gold. You seem like a 12 year old xbox player that with the 3 month range of a new release of anything you say its old and not worth anything. Its bin over 20 years and mario galaxy is still topping most anticipated so you see my friend just becuase something is old dosen't mean its bad or not worth playing. In fact some Older games are more fun and challenging then newer ones. Take the first zelda for example.

Hoever I think i said this before i dont belive in mushroom kingdom or hyrule i belive in Final destination. :yesnod:

Back