Link or Mario???

hahaha

I think wii cammy is going through a phase where he's trying to act all tough and grown up, so that's why he belittles anyone who chooses the kid-friendly Mario over his beloved "too cool for you" Link. I mean, Link is seen as a cool guy with cool FF style hair, with a nice gangsta warrior sword and all, whereas Mario is a fun loving fat guy with a catchphrase that appeal to people of all ages. Oh and Mario 64 probably came out before he was even born so that's why he doesn't appreciate Mario's awesomeness.

As for the topic, I like both, but Mario more because of the many fun (and frustrating) times with him back in the NES days.

hey shut up i played every single mario and ZELDA i just think link is better

and ive had the nes

wii_cammy said:
hey shut up i played every single mario and ZELDA i just think link is better

and ive had the nes

Dude you played a nes and you prefer link to mario, its a bit rare cus, actually the owner of that console was mario, and we're talking about a classic character. But in the other hand you have link which is a more mature character, maybe you prefer mature characters.

i like link because i like to have more serious game like cod3 far cry zelda they all serious
but mario is good cos its just a relaxing game

wii_cammy said:
i like link because i like to have more serious game like cod3 far cry zelda they all serious
but mario is good cos its just a relaxing game

Relaxing game?

If anything I'd say most of the LoZ games are more relaxing than Mario games. You're probably right with cod and far cry though.

Aylwin said:
:lol: Personally, I'd rather choose between Samantha Fox and Apollonia. ;)

omg samantha fox.......wow "naughty girls need love too!" man i feel all old again!

i was more of a lita ford girl myself :)

Back