Link to the Past!!

PtonJalken said:
Didnt they remake this game for gameboy at some point?

They sure did for the gameboy advance. I played it...was fun while being mobile. Nothing beats it on a big screen though :D

ALttP is a pretty slick game. I got it as soon as I heard it came on the VC. I love my classic contoller, as I can easily use the control stick to move around. It also dosen't hurt that the controls are nearly identical to the SNES controller.
I am currently in the part where you have to get the first pendant/dungeon after helping Zelda escape the castle.

this game is getting the most play on my wii right now before it was super castlevaina IV... the VC is picking up fast i cant wait to see it a year from now

LoZ: Link to the past is still one of my favorite games for the SNES. I can't wait to see when Chrono Trigger will come to VC.

I've always wanted Nintendo to release another ALTTP-style game on one of the newer systems... Of course the graphics wouldn't be that good but man, imagine how big the game would be!!! 150+ hours! yeeeeah!

WolfpacSnakepit said:
I've always wanted Nintendo to release another ALTTP-style game on one of the newer systems... Of course the graphics wouldn't be that good but man, imagine how big the game would be!!! 150+ hours! yeeeeah!

Yeah that could be fun and challenging. A Link to the Past part 2 with a light, dark, and some other type of world, 42 dungeons, over 60 items to get and use.

Back