Long Lasting VC Games

jan22

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
LV
Wii Online Code
4392-0285-0375-6294
Which games are long? Like playing for some days not - Umm - 1 hour :lol:
I was thinking about Link to the Past - Super Mario World - Super Mario Bros 2 ?
Thx

link to the past and SMW - both VERY good choices..... mario64 also good

It took me 2 days to finish Super Mario World...but then again I did play it all the time when I was younger. If you haven't played it before it should last you awhile.

There's a few free-roaming adventure games which should last a while. I suggest Dragon's Curse, Beyond Oasis (a.k.a. Story of Thor), and obviously Link to the Past.

Napalmbrain said:
I suggest Dragon's Curse, Beyond Oasis (a.k.a. Story of Thor), and obviously Link to the Past.

And the other wonder boy game

Wait till shining force days of fun

i'm going to once again say toejam and earl, the hip hop beats and the randomly generated levels are awesome, plus you can always play with a friend

I'm still waitin' on Super Metroid... While the speed run record is at around 30 minutes, for the most part the game takes much longer... And it's a whole lot of fun...

Now here's to hoping it's put up sooner rather than to coincide with Metroid Prime 3...

Super Mario 64. Pretty long with tons of interesting locations to explore. OOT is also great but can be a bit frustrating at times. Mario 64 is just wall to wall fun and enjoyment.

oK , I don't want a N64 Cuz I have all of them :D I guess Link to The Past and Mario World..

All of the games you have chosen are very good. I would also recommend Mario 64, Mario Kart 64 and Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Whats in Dragons Curse?

Wonder boy 3

One of the best games ever

Think Zelda 2 - The overhead veiw + Twilight prinncess with more animals + Buying new armor and swords x Gameplay = Dragons curse

Back