Link's Crossbow Training help

Icandy

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2007
Oklahoma
There are supposed to be two scarecrows in the first stage of every level. How do you get the second one in level 5, stage 1; the Oocca level? I see only one; the one you see when you turn around for the second round. If I shoot the head off of that one another never appears. Is there a second scarecrow?

Icandy said:
There are supposed to be two scarecrows in the first stage of every level. How do you get the second one in level 5, stage 1; the Oocca level? I see only one; the one you see when you turn around for the second round. If I shoot the head off of that one another never appears. Is there a second scarecrow?
never realy looked because when i shoot those it throws the chain pts from the targets off. next time i play ill look for you

Last edited:
Thank you...and one more thing....there is supposed to be a hidden level. Someone got it but didn't know how. I know it's not from getting all platinum scores. It may be from getting all the scarecrows. They are in all levels, even the fruit one. Have you gotten all the scarecrows?

Back