Resident Evil:UC better than given credit for

illmasaki said:
rail only right?

looks hot but im not a big fan of rails

unless its kinda like time crisis

it's alot like time crisis, in a good way. once you start getting into the game, you forget that it's even on rails (which doesnt take long at all).

i'd say, this game is not as scary as RE4:Wii, but my palms are sweating much more, and i'm much more apprehensive while playing this game than re4.

Walugi said:
1 question does links crossbow training come in a real case or just a wiisports type cardboard sleeve?

i believe it does not.

but if you're going to get the zapper anyways, you should definetly get RE:UC, it's some of the best fun i've had on the wii, and the graphics are amazing compared to any other wii game.

Last edited:
well im getting REUC regardless im just trying to decide if i wanna get the zapper aswell but thats pretty weak. no case = gayed.

MrKlown said:
gnahc that would depend how much of a hardcore gamer you are. I am not so much a hardcore gamer just because I work so I still havn't beaten this game and it has been around 4 days now. My little nephew and I play this together though and it's great seeing him get scared and I have to admit, a few parts from the RE1 episodes is quite a bit startling. Nothing like the camera turning around and seeing a huge spider in front of you lol. My nephew asked just a few minutes ago if we have spiders in this house lol. Also, the game goes through resident evil 0, 1, and 3 so yeah it's gonna last quite a while. I just wish we had rocket launchers instead of a grenade launcher but I'll get over that I guess.

That's good news for me :). I can manage only a few hours of gameplay a week, so RE UC looks like my next buy. Dunno how the wife is going to take it since I just got MOHH2 and Mario & Sonic. I also want GH3 :)

gnahc79 said:
That's good news for me :). I can manage only a few hours of gameplay a week, so RE UC looks like my next buy. Dunno how the wife is going to take it since I just got MOHH2 and Mario & Sonic. I also want GH3 :)

yeah, if you span it out like that, this game will last you a while for sure.

Back