living in a small hick town...

Staszy26

Snowboarda
Feb 24, 2008
Arizona
Wii Online Code
2243-5630-5304-4826
really pays off :lol: every game i have got at a midnight launch they had like tons of extras. my friend and i drive over there pick one up at exactly 12 and don't have a problem at all. so thats what i plan on doing tonight for brawl. haha living in a small town pays off!

lolz nice, my towns growing, i was gonna go to walmart and pick up a copy at midnight but our gamestore that only sells used games got 10 copies of brawl and since i'm friends with everyone their they're reserving a copy for me.

i'm surprised they would do a midnight release in a "small hick town" :p

Blips said:
i'm surprised they would do a midnight release in a "small hick town" :p
haha yep the only time i didn't go exactly at midnight was for halo 3 and they had halo cookies and a cut out of master cheif give away haha and still there was plenty of copies left so no worries for me bout getting brawl:wink:

i live near Loganville (if you dont know where that is, just look up "redneck" on google :lol:), so i should be able to get mine easily too since circuit city didnt let me reserve.

Thank God for the small hick towns!!!!

ROB64 said:
i live near Loganville (if you dont know where that is, just look up "redneck" on google :lol:), so i should be able to get mine easily too since circuit city didnt let me reserve.

Thank God for the small hick towns!!!!
haha for sure man great place to buy video games haha

Back