LMAO. Sony: "Wii Too Expensive"

It seems Sony is kinda selfish to be saying this about Nintendo when Nintendo is pretty much the only reason they have a market to begin with, Nintendo and Atari made it all happen. If you truly think about the price of the nintendo wii, as far as a superb system, it won't be, the graphics are not as good nor as powerful as the other two consoles, however I would rather have a Nintendo Wii than I would to have a Sony PS3 because Sony are dipshits. The controller alone will sell this product, can't wait for the gun myself so I think the price is decent.

remember, this $ is Australian Dollars...if u asked how much a breakfast on Japan would cost u, u would get a VERY high number as well...but to the japanese, its not like they have to work for a whole day to get a breakfast (since breakfast there is like $100, but they make more than that in yen know what i mean? so its not as much as we see it in there pockets

about what Sony said...i am a fanboy for sony and nintendo alike, but sony has almost scammed everyone by saying this...they should fire this man who is advertising for them since nowadays, ppl sue for almost anything

Haha, talking about Wii being expensive, in the already-pointed-out comparison to the PS3, take a look at this:

"The microtransaction-focused game, Gran Turismo HD: Classic will be the online-focused entrant into the GT-series. In this game, players will (reportedly) start with no cars or courses available to them. Instead, they will need to purchase their stable of cars and courses to race on. The pricing reported in the Famitsu piece indicated that cars would cost between 50-100 yen ($0.43-$0.85) and courses between 200-500 yen ($1.71-$4.26). There are approximiately 750 cars and 50 tracks available for purchase in the GT: HD Classic. Let's do the math:

750 cars for $0.50-$1.00 (Sony will round-up, don't you think?)
50 tracks for $1.50-$4.50
A complete copy of the game will cost gamers somewhere between $426.50 and $975, and that's without factoring in whatever Sony decides to charge for the menus (since that's all you'll get with GT HD: Classic). "

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3153775

Kumoriken said:
..BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA! xD HAH! Oh, my god... Sony is officially the most retarded company ever. >.>

I think Microsoft still holds the crown, still it is pretty dumb.

lol we should put this on a ps3 forum they will go crazy lol oh yeah they suck because they steal money of you for things that will only work for one game hmmmmmmmmmmm a bit of stupidity man they defintenly need to go to primary school

Jabba said:
Still, that is hilarious! What was he thinking when he said that?! :p

The question isnt what was he thinking....but the question is... what was he smoking when he said that :lol:

Sony, the one with the most expensive system, is saying the the Wii is too expensive?! After buying all that stuff, they even say it will be 500 dollars. Well after that, you have the Wii, games, and accessories. But you wouldn't even have enough for a PS3 system itself! That's funny. XD

MetroidZ said:
they were talking of australian dollars. $ony can only wish.. D-d-d-d-dickheads...

come on man be fair $ony only want more money for ps4 release after they cant take nintendo kicking the ps3 ass lol

$400 Australia is still a butt-load of money over here. We don't walk around with thousands of dollars in our pockets. $400 is marked up by quite a lot. If they just charged us the same as the exchange rate, it'd be far cheaper.

Flip said:
$400 Australia is still a butt-load of money over here. We don't walk around with thousands of dollars in our pockets. $400 is marked up by quite a lot. If they just charged us the same as the exchange rate, it'd be far cheaper.

You mean to tell me you don't walk around with thousands of dollars in your pockets? What the hell do you use for toilet paper?

THAT'S FREAKINGG HALARIOUS!!!

Nintendo Wii Too Expensive... HA HA HA!!!:lol:

Back