LMAO. Sony: "Wii Too Expensive"

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
remember, this $ is Australian Dollars...if u asked how much a breakfast on Japan would cost u, u would get a VERY high number as well...but to the japanese, its not like they have to work for a whole day to get a breakfast (since breakfast there is like $100, but they make more than that in yen know what i mean? so its not as much as we see it in there pockets

about what Sony said...i am a fanboy for sony and nintendo alike, but sony has almost scammed everyone by saying this...they should fire this man who is advertising for them since nowadays, ppl sue for almost anything
yeah but still, he saying its "alot to fork over for a family gift" so i think he got his prices mixed up lol like alot because i know it will cost under 400 to get started on playing the wii

Guyz! This just in! It turns out, that when you buy the Nintendo Wii, every game you can get for it, 4 controllers, a big screen TV for it, a surround sound system, and an extension to your house for a room to play it in, WHICH IS REQUIRED, you will spend more than 10 times the amount of the PS3 costs! So, save yourself loads of money, and buy a PS3!

Jenova said:
Guyz! This just in! It turns out, that when you buy the Nintendo Wii, every game you can get for it, 4 controllers, a big screen TV for it, a surround sound system, and an extension to your house for a room to play it in, WHICH IS REQUIRED, you will spend more than 10 times the amount of the PS3 costs! So, save yourself loads of money, and buy a PS3!
....BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! xD
I take it you're mimicing the troll that was ranting on about stupid untrue **** in the Wii Chat area? xD

Kumoriken said:
....BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! xD
I take it you're mimicing the troll that was ranting on about stupid untrue **** in the Wii Chat area? xD

Oh, a very smart person, you are. =D

Kumoriken said:
xD
That guy was a total ****in' retard. >.>
DOWNLOAD a graphics card? Need a new TV for the Wii? Blue-disk? xD BWAHA!

"PS3 HAZ BLUE DISKZ GUYZ!!!!11!!1!"

hey

I haven't read everyones posts, but after quickly scrolling past them, I think most are not very well thought, and just to defend Nintendo.

Just to make things completly clear (as a number of people have kind of already mentioned), the Nintendo Wii is AUD $399 in Australia. Although I'm not a fan of Sony, I actually tend to agree with what has been said. You see, a non gamer would most likely use the machine on social occasions, so that means it would be quite likely they would want to purchase another controller, and maybe even another game, and this adds up.

I can't comment on Sony's solutions/efforts towards social gaming, as I have no idea about how much a PSTwo, those EyeToy's or them DancePad's or whatever they have are worth.

As for a gamer, I can't say it's to expensive, as I think most gamers are quite happy with the price (although I would have hoped it would be slightly cheaper, but that's just me)... well some gamers may look at the PS3 as an alternative, which is alot more expensive. But you must remember Nintendo is also targeting non gamers... and I don't think they are too concerned with the revolutions/generations of gaming, they just want something for easy entertainment/fun or whatever... I don't think they would look at the PS3 as an alternative, but rather the PSTwo + Addons. So yea, I myself can hardly imagine a non gamer spending AUD $500 or whatever on such a thing? I dunno, I could be completly wrong, but time will tell.

Finally, I do think that the Nintendo Wii will do better than PS3, but I dunno.

cyas

Last edited:
sony ps3 is yes a more powerful system and yes does have blu ray technology .. but 500$ for a system that still uses a controller is upseen .. for a total of 900euro on a system id want it to think for me lol . if the wii can cost 250 euro and be the first interactive console .. major props to nintendo .. oh and thats not it .. you also get a virtual console .. yeah you get NES , SNES and N64 + SEGA ... leme just say sony cant suck a fat one .. and sit on their thumbs and spin a few times cause graphics aint everything ..

ps32qh.jpg
come and get it sony fan boys and also it keeps the fat in now eat up

Back