Looking for a medieval/hack-n-slash game

gino_76ph

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2010
London, England
hiya i'm new to my Wii and i was wondering if you can recommend me a game that involves knights of old and maybe a bit of magic and/or sorcery hack-n-slash type of game?

um there goming out with a Lord of the rings game. thats the only game that envolves knights That I can think of.

The best pure hack n slash game on the Wii is Muramasa the Demon Blade. It's more ninja than knight though and is a 2D sidescrolling type of game.

Red Steel 2 could also be described as a hack n slash affair but in first person. Again it isn't medieval though, it's wild west meets the far east.

If it is more of a hack n slashing adventure game that you want then there isn't much of note. Zelda Twilight Princess is a great adventure, it isn't as heavy on the hacking n slashing but you do get sword weilding moments.

I wouldn't recommend Soul Caliber Legends unless it was very cheap, maybe $10.

The closest thing to what you seem to be looking for comes out in April though. Monster Hunter Tri (3) is due to be released on April 20th, it has a more medieval look to the characters and is all about the hacking n slashing of giant monsters.

Back