Looking for controllers

j9nbob

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2006
I ordered some from Dell that were supposed to ship today and now they say the 18th. I'm afraid they will be delayed again. Any tips on where to find controllers? Thanks!

Yesterday I got a remote at EB Games. They had 2 left when i got there, and it was pretty late in the day. When someone else asked about the console he said they are sold out for all the shipments they will receive for the rest of December. I feel bad for all the people who haven't been able to get one. I"m sure they will be tough to get until at least Feb.

I think it depends on where you live, around by me it's rare. I live in wisconsin, one of the coldest states in the United States. It's getting to be winter time around here, and when that arrives there isn't much to do but play games. We have a fairly LARGE gaming community around here too i guess.

keep checking on walmarts site. They had them is stock for like an hour or so last night and they sold out.

Thanks, I have been checking my local Target. They have always been sold out. I am looking for the classic controllers too.

xbandaidx said:
I think it depends on where you live, around by me it's rare. I live in wisconsin, one of the coldest states in the United States. It's getting to be winter time around here, and when that arrives there isn't much to do but play games. We have a fairly LARGE gaming community around here too i guess.

Yeah go wisconsin but I got use to the cold and Toys r Us gets a lot of remotes in all the time. But I am not buying another one only need it for me and a friend. Saving for college at 13.

I'm still looking for that last Nunchuck of mine. There's a surplus of Wiimotes here but no Nunchucks for the last 2 weeks :( bummer

Back