vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
email from wal-mart;

Thank you for contacting us at Walmart.com. Your comments and questions
are very important to us as we strive to meet your needs.

We are writing to apologize for our delay in shipping the Legend of
Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii from your order number 2677163300681. We
are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We will ship
the delayed item as soon as possible. Please note that Walmart.com will
not charge your credit card until your order has shipped.

I was suppose to have received it today.

Oh man - didn't you pay extra to have it overnighted? You should ask for some $$ back.

That's what has happened to me with Best Buy. So I just called and cancelled the order. I'm pretty sure that software is going to be much more abundant than the Wii's on release day.

dude you should go bomber on wal-mart blow there store up or something,to show your not playing around. have some gang bangers unload a few clips,or let a few rounds hit the floor.

it was like 68$ total. But I mean they don't charge your card until it ships. And it hasn't shipped. Luckily I called my nearby wal-marts and they have some in the case atm so I'm just gonna try to cancel the order and buy one tonight. Even though it doesn't seem to be letting me cancel it.

dude i thought it came out this sunday? you can get it early if they screwd up your stuff? or atleast thats what i got out of your post?

OOO...you said 68 so you probably bought controllers or games. my bad :tard:

AmoebA said:
dude i thought it came out this sunday? you can get it early if they screwd up your stuff? or atleast thats what i got out of your post?

OOO...you said 68 so you probably bought controllers or games. my bad :tard:

Read the post. I ordered legend of zelda online via wal-mart. The game was suppose to ship out on the 14th. I did next day shipping so it was suppose to arrive today. Now they are saying they have delays in there shipments.

is thi only for people who bought it online or will this go with the stores as well??? :mad2:

This is with online orders, I'd assume they will still have them all by launch.

Apparently they can't put any of the games out. So that guy who made the post saying he went and bought LOZ at wal-mart is lying hardcore.

I've seen about three threads now with those exact same email notifications in them.

Makes me feel emo for you unfortunate individuals. :( :(

yeah i heard that and it really pissed me off!
Although my walmart said they were getting TP on a friday....I call them again and they dont know!!!
So they dont even know if theyll get it on launch which is my only hope!

So what's causing the delays exactly? I mean, wasn't Twilight Princess supposed to come out last spring? I don't want to say it's another delay, but how is it that all the bad things always happen to this game? EB had better have it on Sunday or I'm going ape s**t.

Back