Looking for your opinion

halo and gears of wars are my fav

the best is halo, duh. its the best multiplayer youll see anywhere because of its system and options.
i do prefer gears of war multiplayer but that is only because i dont like halo that much.

Come on Perfect Dark Zero online isn't bad. I actually chose to play that over Halo 2 for a good while.

Well, Halo 3 and Gears at the moment, soon Unreal 3.

if you want online multiplayer, 360 is the way to go
esp for their fps games
(they just have more)

Is Gears of War a global online multiplayer game? When I play it at a friends house I only see about 6 matches being played... Will it still be played at Christmas? Or will Halo 3 take over? I might just get one for Christmas.

i personally h8 gears of war multiplayer,

and prefer the likes of

halo, perfect dark zero, rainbow 6 vegas, and war games, on 360 anyway

although i do not have online , so they might change online dunno

as for online, 360 sux, its hard to set up, if u have wireless it costs, £60 for a thing which should cost £20 and you have to pay yearly or monthly for a subscription, although it is currnetly the best it wont be after a few years when ps3 and wii have caught,

But wii will never be as good untill nintendo realise, Friend codes Suck, and we need./want chat

I had the same prob the other day when looking for a online match of GOW I couldn't find any match running :( I am thinking I should pick up Halo and give it a try .
Any one out there play Fear online ?

daviduk200 said:

and prefer the likes of

as for online, 360 sux, its hard to set up, if u have wireless it costs, £60 for a thing which should cost £20 and you have to pay yearly or monthly for a subscription, although it is currnetly the best it wont be after a few years when ps3 and wii have caught,

But wii will never be as good untill nintendo realise, Friend codes Suck, and we need./want chat

HAHAH, ITS ONYL 7 DOLLARS A MONTH..AND WII ONLINE AND PS3 ONLINE WILL NEVER CATCH UP TO XBOX LIVE..WHO CARES IF ITS FREE...

daviduk200 said:

and prefer the likes of

I am not a big war games fan - but my son LOVES Halo 2 and will soon have Halo 3.

The 360 online is very easy to setup, but I agree the wireless adapter is overpriced. Paying for XBOX live is pretty cheap ($50 US for a year) considering what you get. Most every game coming out is XBOX Live enabled.

The Wii is way behind XBOX in the area of online, I hope it catches up.

call of duty 4 is amazing.
imo it will pwn halos multiplayer, not in options but just sheer gameplay.
when youre playing call of duty 4 you actually feel like youre in a battle with explosions and machine gun fire every few seconds and the way the spawn system works. it spawns you by allies so for the most part is a head to head battle for each area, not just running around looking for someone.
but with other things it has challenges you can complete that upgrade your weapon in the sweetest ways, its so fun and addicting, also it has tons of lvls to rank up for that unlock other things such as guns/game modes/ability to brag

Sovieto said:
call of duty 4 is amazing.
imo it will pwn halos multiplayer, not in options but just sheer gameplay.
when youre playing call of duty 4 you actually feel like youre in a battle with explosions and machine gun fire every few seconds and the way the spawn system works. it spawns you by allies so for the most part is a head to head battle for each area, not just running around looking for someone.
but with other things it has challenges you can complete that upgrade your weapon in the sweetest ways, its so fun and addicting, also it has tons of lvls to rank up for that unlock other things such as guns/game modes/ability to brag

I am guessing you are enjoying the beta.

COD4 looks pretty sweet, the online will be popular considering how they are organizing this beta and such.

Back