best position for the 360?

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
Hey, I just got a 360 (WOot!) and i was just wondering whats the best position for it to be in:
horizontally or vertically?

glad to see your finally got it :)
it really dosent matter, its more based on what fits best in the area your putting it in
if you have it like in an open area put it horizontal
put it vertical if thats the way it best fits in your area your putting it in
basically, the only rule is that if its in an open area its best not to keep it vertical so it dosent get acidently knocked over
dont keep it on carpet though or anything, and make sure the area is well ventalated

Why is everything sexier when standing up? (except for the ps2 for some people. The stand is like twice the size of the small one)

I was trying to get a vertical stand for my PS2 and the guy told me it was not a good idea.
Why? Because the laser falls out of its track slightly and scratches the disc to hell.

They have the same problem on the 360s, inf act he said they have turned down games because they were so scratched from the laser device.

Frizbe said:
I was trying to get a vertical stand for my PS2 and the guy told me it was not a good idea.
Why? Because the laser falls out of its track slightly and scratches the disc to hell.

They have the same problem on the 360s, inf act he said they have turned down games because they were so scratched from the laser device.
wow that second part is the biggest lie, do you know how many people keep theirs verticle? retards who move their 360 while playing a game from vertical to horizontal or vice versa get their discs scratched, so far im the only one out of my friends who keep theirs horizontal

Sovieto said:
wow that second part is the biggest lie, do you know how many people keep theirs verticle? retards who move their 360 while playing a game from vertical to horizontal or vice versa get their discs scratched, so far im the only one out of my friends who keep theirs horizontal
I donno, made since to me. And I have seen discs scratched by the laser. Though if you are careful I doubt anything would happen.

I've had my 360 vertical for over a year and it is use everyday and all of my games look mint. No scratches on them at all.

it doesn't matter what way you put it, just put in it in a wide open area. that is the most important thing if u don't want it to crash or break. it would be in ur best interest for the sides not to be touching anything or close to anything.

Sovieto said:
:yesnod:

I put mine horizontally, drives are meant to be that way. No problems when it has been vertical though.

Back