Looking for your opinion

So far I have herd no mention of the game " battlefield " ? I remember Battle field 1942 on the computer and it was pretty dam cool ! Is it not that good on the 360 ?

Cpt.McCloud said:
I am guessing you are enjoying the beta.

COD4 looks pretty sweet, the online will be popular considering how they are organizing this beta and such.
:yesnod: its awesome. i just played a couple rounds with mitch2025 which was fun

@battlefield uhh imo its kind of a rehashed game over and over, vietnam was fun but you only need to buy 1 then you can get mods for ww2/vietnam/whatever era. its okay on the 360, but people overlook it (esp. since there are no mods).

Probably Gears, though I don't like the multiplayer on it most people do.

deadlydasher said:
HAHAH, ITS ONYL 7 DOLLARS A MONTH..AND WII ONLINE AND PS3 ONLINE WILL NEVER CATCH UP TO XBOX LIVE..WHO CARES IF ITS FREE...
Its only $4 a month if you pay for a year at a time. And I wouldn't say that PSN won't ever catch up to Live since it is already almost there.

Sovieto said:
:yesnod: its awesome. i just played a couple rounds with mitch2025 which was fun
You suck. I got into the beta, but whenever I try to download it it gives me an error code. :(

paintba||er said:
Probably Gears, though I don't like the multiplayer on it most people do.

Its only $4 a month if you pay for a year at a time. And I wouldn't say that PSN won't ever catch up to Live since it is already almost there.

You suck. I got into the beta, but whenever I try to download it it gives me an error code. :(
contact a mod or something at charlie oscar delta .com if you got in the beta then you deserve to be in it!

Do people still play GOW online ? I have been trying for a while now to find a game to join and I cant seem to find anything . I find this very unlikely and am wondering if xbox live is having trouble today ?

MaxTO said:
Do people still play GOW online ? I have been trying for a while now to find a game to join and I cant seem to find anything . I find this very unlikely and am wondering if xbox live is having trouble today ?
gow is still the top played xbox live game im sure, either your problem or it was just a server error.

Back