Vertical or Horizontal

So, will your Wii lie horizontal or show its pride vertically?

• Keeping it vertically with the stand.

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Mine will lie flat, just in case..

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
the console has a very special auto loading drive that no other console has they way it is set up it will not scratch the disk no matter what way it is. I would have it standing up next to my TV probably.

u must be VERY stupid to knock down your wee wee, main reasong is becuz the wiimotes DONT HAVE CABLES and if your stupid enuff to place it on the floor, then ...well...your that stupid!....i'm putting mines vertical:)

NeMeZyZ said:
u must be VERY stupid to knock down your wee wee, main reasong is becuz the wiimotes DONT HAVE CABLES and if your stupid enuff to place it on the floor, then ...well...your that stupid!....i'm putting mines vertical:)
Nice way to put it lol... And the stand is strong enough to hold the Wii

I would much rather prefer it vertical since in almost every picture of the Wii you see is in vertical. But i will have to have it horizontally to sit next to my Super Nintendo :D

I've decided vertically because it probably will look cooler, and by the way, if you put the disc in the wrong way, it will just pop back out like on car cd-drives.

NateTheGreat said:
Pff...real Wii lovers suspend their Wii horizontally in a block of bullet-proof glass. n00bs just set it on the stand where they knock it over and cry.:p

real Wii lover = :cool:

n00b Wii owner = :cryin:

How dare you accuse me of being a n00b. And how dare you use the word n00b at all. God I hate that word. You sound like an xBox360 fanboy or something. I would never let the Nintendo stand be wasted. Such beautiful plastic mould sculpturing.

Back