Wii Vertical Stand???

mothershipconnection said:
When vertical, it's easier to insert Game Cube controllers for VC and GC games.

I guess that's kinda true, but I'd be worried about pulling the console over, if you have it lying flat to begin with, the worse that can happen is the GC controller will become unplugged.

i have mine upside down vertically. It is sitting in a Wii Organizer and when i had it right side up it was quite hot. Since i saw this thread i turned it upside down so that the intake holes are not blocked and it's 100% cooler now.

zeus9876 said:
i have mine upside down vertically. It is sitting in a Wii Organizer and when i had it right side up it was quite hot. Since i saw this thread i turned it upside down so that the intake holes are not blocked and it's 100% cooler now.

Doesn't that block off the GameCube controller and memory card slots? I'm guessing you just don't use them?

I don't use the Wii stand; I was in the middle of the water temple (don't remember the actual name at the moment) in Zelda, and I forgot to save, stupidly, but I gently, VERY VERY VERY gently tugged the controller (I have the GC version of Zelda in case you think, how the **** did that happen with a wireless controller) by accident and the Wii toppled over and shut off. I was SOOOOOOOO pissed. It's fallen over twice. I just lay it on its side now.

kissoff182 said:
I don't use the Wii stand; I was in the middle of the water temple (don't remember the actual name at the moment) in Zelda, and I forgot to save, stupidly, but I gently, VERY VERY VERY gently tugged the controller (I have the GC version of Zelda in case you think, how the **** did that happen with a wireless controller) by accident and the Wii toppled over and shut off. I was SOOOOOOOO pissed. It's fallen over twice. I just lay it on its side now.
Aww... poor you. :(

By the way, it's called the Lakebed Temple. ;)

kissoff182 said:
I'm now in the City of the Sky! Yayyyyyyyy
Whoah that was quick. And have fun in the sky. :thumbsup:

I personally prefer my Wii flat as it fits nicely on top of my DVD player.

SukhKular said:
Doesn't that block off the GameCube controller and memory card slots? I'm guessing you just don't use them?
Yes it does but as i dont have a gamecube or any gamecube controllers it doesnt matter.

Back