Lost???

smallerinnes

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
Okay is this just a romur or is it real? Will Lost be on Wii?

Many websites say yes but some say no and some don't even meton it so i'm really confused.

IS IT ON WII​

What do you think?

Also If it is i'm so getting a Wii for ma BD!!!

Its called a rumor for a reason. No one knows if its true or not. Your best bet on finding out is from a game review site, or checking every single game developers company news page.

You mean a game based off the TV show? I have no idea. o.o

I haven't heard any news of it being on wii, but its supposed to be coming out on PS2 and PS3.

Never seen the show, but it sounds dramatic anyways. I rather play with my Wii than watch TV nowadays.

Mhmm just wanted to say, posting ambiguous thread titles and following them with multiple punctuation is not a mature way to carry yourself about the thread. Also writing 'ma' is just disrespectful to english T_T, I mean come ON, BD I'll allow if you were very very lazy but 'my' has the same number of letters! Heck if you're ''street'' and type how you talk then by all means but I don't think you're keeping it real on an internet gaming forum.

To keep on topic no, in my trawls around the internet forums and chatrooms I haven't yet seen a legitimate post about this inane and boring show being made into a computer game (nor any non legitimate posts either).

In conclusion, a)Please try and write with a modicum of grammar and spelling, yes I know this is the internet but I'm sure you don't write like that in school so why does a persons IQ drop to retarded when they come online and b)I think this is just a will o' the wisp for now.

Taero said:
Mhmm just wanted to say, posting ambiguous thread titles and following them with multiple punctuation is not a mature way to carry yourself about the thread. Also writing 'ma' is just disrespectful to english T_T, I mean come ON, BD I'll allow if you were very very lazy but 'my' has the same number of letters! Heck if you're ''street'' and type how you talk then by all means but I don't think you're keeping it real on an internet gaming forum.

To keep on topic no, in my trawls around the internet forums and chatrooms I haven't yet seen a legitimate post about this inane and boring show being made into a computer game (nor any non legitimate posts either).

In conclusion, a)Please try and write with a modicum of grammar and spelling, yes I know this is the internet but I'm sure you don't write like that in school so why does a persons IQ drop to retarded when they come online and b)I think this is just a will o' the wisp for now.

you just had to come along and kill the whole thread didn't you

Taero said:

HeeHee - I love when people have forum rants! FYI: If you're going to moan and be picky about grammar, please spell Internet with a capital i. It's Internet not internet. :)

Haz said:
HeeHee - I love when people have forum rants! FYI: If you're going to moan and be picky about grammar, please spell Internet with a capital i. It's Internet not internet. :)

No it's not, I mean, unless it starts the sentence.

Back