Tranformers actor not a big fan of the Wii or its fans.

Haha. I rember him playing X-Box Live in Disturbia. Till hims mom canceled it lol.

You know what opinions are like dont ya?

Way to go Shia! The 360 version of his movie's game scored a mediocre 6.0 on IGN. Maybe he likes playing HD shovelware?

Of course the Wii version is likely to be just as bad.

I only say that Mr LaBeouf must shut his mouth!!

If there's any form to force him to play the Wii version and detract his words, must be do!!

I talk to you Activision and Hasbro, make a commercial alert where's Shia playing the Wii version and promote them!!

This would be a good punishment for his words!!

I only say that Mr LaBeouf must shut his mouth!!

If there's any form to force him to play the Wii version and detract his words, must be do!!

I talk to you Activision and Hasbro, make a commercial alert where's Shia playing the Wii version and promote them!!

This would be a good punishment for his words!!

He's allowed to have his own opinion.

So what? He's entitled to his opinion of the Wii and its players. I have a Wii and after scrolling this site for about half a year, I too have developed a dislike for most Wii players, they tend to get very defensive and often unload large amounts of hate to the other consoles, more so than PS3 and Xbox360 fan boys.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people are upset/angry at what he said, but honestly....who gives a ****?

^^^^ This. Honestly, if your opinions on the Wii are influenced by some actor, well... :scared:

This is exactly why he doesnt like wii gamers.
Look at how you guys have reacted to Shia.Everyone starts to whine like a baby and go."Oh,how could he say such a thing about the Wii?"
When the Wii first came out, almost every wii owner in my 6th grade class(this was '07)said the wii was the best and the 360 was boring which aggravated me because at that time the ownly thing on the Wii was shovelware.So i kinda hate Wii owneres too,even though i am one.
They seem more immature than 360 or ps3 owners.(I also had a 360 but i got the ring of death and for inexplicable reasons,i cant send it to microsoft)

Actually even members of Giantbomb.com, predominantly Xbox360 and PS3 owners, are a polled by what he said.

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/gen...a-lebeouf-likes-civ-iv-hates-the-wii/249207/?

It is how he handled himself most importantly. He calls himself a gamer but goes out to say "This is how in a simple way you can find out if it's a gamer you want to play with. Ask them if they have a Wii. If they say yes, get the f*** out of there."

Ha, want to know why most of them are defensive? Because the 360 and PS3 fanboys unleash more hate. Its true. I was bored so I logged onto my friends user on some 360 site. They hate wii. Every chance they get they mock it out. Its only natural to defend ones self. As to SL, I dislike your movies anyway. If I ask who their favourite actor is and they say SL, get the f*** out of there.

Actually I frequently browse the Xbox forums and they hardly mention the Wii. So not true, and this is the 'official' Xbox forums. The most (if not all) of the hate on the Xbox forums is game fanboy related. Halo fans dissing CoD fans and so on. They don't care to bash other consoles because of their own console's insecurities, they care more about the games they play and love.

lmfao Shia's hilarious. Ask them if they have a wii, if they say yes gtfo of there. lol.

Everyone has their own opinions
I prefer ------ over -----

The point is No one has to like the same things right? Cause everyone is diffrent?

while i admire your thoughts on this topic i share my own opinion as well

it is in great distaste for a young actor with very little achievement in his career to bash a veteran gaming brand such as nintendo while admitting that he hasnt even played a wii personally...how can he rate something that he hasnt even tried???his short review of the Wii console is biased and reflects a lack of concern of it's owners and the brand in mention...

if it werent for Shia being a cast in a great movie such as Transformers he'd probably stiil be just another nickelodeon actor who phailed at their dream of making it big as the others have...that franchise pulled him out of the dead hole he was in...he should be grateful of that and stop showing his potential fans a side of him that shows arrogance and a "I am king" attitude :wtf:

Back