E3 2008 To Reveal Big Things For Nintendo?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Gamers, fear not. Although Nintendo fans have been concerned about the second half of 2008, Reggie Fils-Aime has confirmed in a GameTrailers TV episode that Nintendo’s second half lineup will be announced at E3. Furthermore, he noted that a huge “gamers” game will be releasing this holiday, and that casual gamers will be content with the future as well.

Source
GameTrailers Interview

I watched it myself and was surprised to hear that a huge "gamers" game will come out for the holidays. I thought Animal Crossing would have been it, but I don't see that being a gamers game. Also he said it was something we don't know anything about, and we have heard rumblings about Animal Crossing already. So does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? New Donkey Kong (which he doesn't make a comment about when asked about it in the interview), StarFox, or perhaps that rumored IP Nintendo said they were developing a while back. Whatever the case I will need to have money for the holidays and can't wait till July for E3.

Sounds great! Can't wait to see what Nintendo has up their sleeves this time. I'm hoping for a new Starfox, DK, or maybe a remake of a classic that we haven't heard of in a while.

i wish for gta 5 even if they can reduce the graphic and make it on 2 disc i would really love that and thats a gamer game
if only if only.........................:(

nickg2894 said:
i wish for gta 5 even if they can reduce the graphic and make it on 2 disc i would really love that and thats a gamer game
if only if only.........................:(

I wish! :lol:

I'm hoping for a new F-Zero racing game because Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast hardly constitutes of a good (Nintendo based) racing game.

FR. said:
I'm hoping for a new F-Zero racing game because Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast hardy constitutes of a good (Nintendo based) racing game.

Yeah I agree, I would like to see a new F-Zero game for the wii.

This is good information, thanks CGAW. It may be a massive online game they are releasing, if it's concerning hardcore gamers. Hmmmm.....

Gampla said:
when is E3 2008?

July is when E3 is, it says in my original post.

I forgot about F-Zero, theres also the potential of a new Yoshi game (IMO one is overdue) for a console again.

A "gamers" game just really makes me start thinking about what it could be, I know its Nintendo saying this and their ideas differ from gamers themselves, but still. I have no idea what it will be, but with that and the sound of a promising second half I am excited.

I don't see it being Starfox or F-Zero. We've seen those too recently to 'know nothing about them.'

A Donkey Kong Country-esque game would make my year. I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

What ever happened to that Kirby game they had in production for GC/Wii? It looked great.

Back