Moh Fans?

yungblood6

Get Money Dummy
Sep 22, 2007
Kansas City
Wii Online Code
5134-2285-1457-3930
My question to you is what other online games have you played? If you have can you name one that is worse than this one?

My reason for asking this is i don't understand why everyone thinks this game is so great? Don't get me wrong i was just as excited as the next person for this release but after i got it i was utterly dissapointed. To me it seems like the only thing they got right were the controls.

I know the wii isnt a big graphics hore like other consoles but are you serious this is the worst looking game i have seen since ps2 early days. There are countless games on the wii that look better than this.

As a fps this was the worst online exp i have ever had. I got on owning fools but at the same time was like how many bullets do you have to put into some one standing point blank. so i got the shot gun ran up on some one that was facing the other way 5 shots to the back point blank before he fell WTF are you serious.

Then you look at the aninmations for the running and it looks like they are ice skating, if not just skipping across the screen.

No voice or communication of any kind adds to the disapointment but i already new that was going to happen so i wont count that against it. But all the hype for this game and this is what we get. im sorry can i say refund.
Wolfenstien for the orig xbox was a better game than this, hell i would even go as far to say Golden eye for the 64 looks and plays better than this game.
Nintendo please make a metroid online game so we have no more shame in fps's on the wii.

Im sorry for my rant, and i could just be let down due to the fact that i played call of duty 4 and then came and played this and for that reason i can see why i think this game looks and plays like ****. But then again i didn't feel that way about metroid, after playing halo, so hmmm

Last edited:
Stop comparing COD4 to MOH. Its obvious that your getting more if you have ps3 and xbox 360. This is the best we got for fps online. You shouldve known what your gonna get when you purchased the Wii.

yungblood6 said:
Nintendo please make a metroid online game so we have no more shame in fps's on the wii.

This is probably the reason why Nintendo didn't make Metroid an online game. They want other FPS from third parties to rise up and have a shot at the Wii. Nintendo games alone cannot fuel its own system. Third parties are necessary. Just appreciate on the accomplishments that MoH H2 had done for the Wii's Future FPS. MoH H2 serves as a template for future FPS games for the Wii. Like u said, it has great controls! MoH H2 still has a lot of work to do, but you shouldn't be too provocative on EA because of this. I still give props to MoH for starting an online FPS out with 32 players and for great controls!

The only downside i can see is the amount of time it takes to kill someone :(

As for its problems, just bare with it. Give it to me if u don't want it :]

i am from PC gaming and Xbox 360, gears/ut2k4 the battlefield series
half life... halo

and this game owns ^^

if u gunna cry... go cry somewhere else

Nintendo doesn't create games people want. Miyamoto likes to create new and unique games and not what people want. Does this settle it for you's?

^that did not make sense...

Nintendo does create games that people want.. Hence, the long-awaited... Super Smash Brawl.

Others are mario kart...

Hmmm though it would be cool for them to make a Mario FPS game and butcher the Super Mario Tradition of anti-gun violence :D

yungblood6 said:
I know the wii isnt a big graphics hore like other consoles but are you serious this is the worst looking game i have seen since ps2 early days.

well the wii practically is a ps2, and these are the early days... you gotta give it a chance, it'll be a little while for the amazing wii online games to come out.

XxRed12xX said:
Nintendo doesn't create games people want. Miyamoto likes to create new and unique games and not what people want. Does this settle it for you's?

:wtf:...if nintendo doesnt create games ppl want, then why do ppl buy them? why is nintendo in business????

that has got to be Wiichat's worst argument to date.....

Last edited:
TortillaChip520 said:
well the wii practically is a ps2, and these are the early days... you gotta give it a chance, it'll be a little while for the amazing wii online games to come out.

:wtf:...if nintendo doesnt create games ppl want, then why do ppl buy them? why is nintendo in business????

that has got to be Wiichat's worst argument to date.....

MiyAMOTO'S words himself man. Can't tell you why

i dont care about the graphics. im only disappointed in communication issues. no headset yet, and i thought ea nation was gonna let you find a friend and join their game.

I have to agree to a certain degree with yungblood as he touches upon a lot of my gripes with the game. Although my problem isn't with the graphics as they don't bother me it looks fine to me. My problem comes in for of some online aspects ,and some button mapping.

Heres my gripes
-Why the hell is reload on D-pad UP...theres nothing mapped to the flick of the nunchuck ,and all other shooters has the chuck flick as a reload
-The melee seems slow ,and uneffective ,and when i try pulling off the motion sensing melee i always seem to hit the 1 button for the communication things.
-why does it take a million hits to kill a guy ,but it seems so easy for them to kill me. In Halo 3 ,and Call of Duty 4 I stood a better chance of staying alive longer. Which leads me to my next point.
-The scoring system it wouldn't bother me if they penalized you for dieing if it wasn't so easy to die ,but it is so it makes it difficult to get a reasonable score especially when i get respawned right in the middle of a fire fight.
-another control gripe i have is having to switch weapons just to use my grenades i would rather hold something like C ,and flick my nunchuck to throw a grenade.
-Why can't we get out of matches in between matches?

As you can see a lot of my problems with this game is in how they layed out the controls. I would of laid them out a lot of differently if i could. I agree its a step in the right direction for future online FPSes on the Wii ,but i wish they could of got the control lay out a little more intuitive. A lot of sites give it an 8.0 i think with the problems i find with i would give it a 7.0.

Hmmm the reloading on d-pad up seems very crazy indeed! :p

The long-kill time is just something you gotta learn I think. Once you played this game for a month you will have learned where to aim and how to shoot.

cyberzomby said:
Hmmm the reloading on d-pad up seems very crazy indeed! :p

The long-kill time is just something you gotta learn I think. Once you played this game for a month you will have learned where to aim and how to shoot.
Well after playing for two days I realized for the best fast killing is you tap the B button 2-4 times to lower their health and not waist your bullets. Then you hold it and basically aim at their upper body and this is my best play I can share. And trust me, when you start getting a lot of kills this game totally grows on you. I felt the same way you did for like a day then I realized how good the game was.

i'm not saying it isn't good Desi theres just somethings that could have been done a lot better especially for as hyped up as this game was.

You see! A lot of people just hold the fire button when they see someone else. Bursts are the way to go unles you are sure that all those shots hit!

Back