My god just got mario galaxy and it is epic!

Haha, nice. That Galaxy review Sillyhat posted is awesome though. I want it so badly now. >:0

Monsteroids said:
Why do people brag about piracy!! Aren't you scared of the internets police and thought police... :( I like Galaxy as well. We all know its leaked so shut up and stop braggin'!

Thought police huh? Good thing we dont have any of them up in Canada, id be in jail 20 times over by now haha. (not for piracy ps :rolleyes:)

hrmm... so this comes out the 12-13th and my kid turns 2 on the 14th lol i know what im buying him!! lol

JeremyGTS said:
hrmm... so this comes out the 12-13th and my kid turns 2 on the 14th lol i know what im buying him!! lol

Its perfect. He can play 2nd player, and learn some hand eye coordination. He'll be pwning other infants online in no time.

Wow you guys are on the late train...

Let me fill you in a little. Quite a few Best Buy stores have been breaking the street date as of yesterday. Some are selling it and some aren't, but all the Best Buy's have their shipments in. Some stores are confusing it with the Mario and Sonic game that came out Tuesday and some are just strait up selling it. I guess best buy's arn't told not to sell games, rather they usually get them the day of release and have no choice.

Feel free to check your local best buy and google this topic, more and more stores keep adding to the selling list.

weewii182 said:
Got it this morning and it is amazing..the graphics are just...just..faboulous..better than anything i have ever seen..just playing throgh the first galaxy and you wont belive how much fun a video game can actually bee..i was previously lukewarm about this game(prefer sport titles and Metroid 3 games usually) but it is so amazing i cant wait to play through it!!
please dont use epic like that, its completely wrong. and it could not be amazing, and youd still think so since obviously youre saying so before you actually get into the game, so whats your opinion matter anyways?

Back