My god just got mario galaxy and it is epic!

weewii182

WiiChat Member
Oct 1, 2007
Got it this morning and it is amazing..the graphics are just...just..faboulous..better than anything i have ever seen..just playing throgh the first galaxy and you wont belive how much fun a video game can actually bee..i was previously lukewarm about this game(prefer sport titles and Metroid 3 games usually) but it is so amazing i cant wait to play through it!!

The only question I have is, is controlling mario on planets hard? It looks difficult walking sideways on planets and upside and things...

How did you get the game? Is it the Japanese version? If so do it have english subtitles? I am looking for it but only japanese i see online. THe american version will not out until November 13, 2007.

HELP!!!!

Venom

sweeet, thanks for letting us know, now im even more hyped

Like SMG? Check out the thread "New Super Mario Galaxy Powerup". I'm 98% sure you've never seen it.

lloyd_yayo said:
how did u get it? dosent it come out next tuesday?

thats true. he/she could have chipped his/her wii to play japanese games or he/she burnt it and is playing it. its as simple as that.

EDIT: or she/he is in japan and is playing the game now.

Last edited:
thas said:
thats true. he/she could have chipped his/her wii to play japanese games or he/she burnt it and is playing it. its as simpls as that.

Or s/he lives in Japan

Hmm goodl point. My wii is mod but i dont want to play the japanese version. I will wait till the english version is out. Note: I have downloaded the japanese version already but I will not waste my blank because I know that I won't play it much since it's in Japanese.

Venom

Back