Moh Fans?

Maximo said:
i'm not saying it isn't good Desi theres just somethings that could have been done a lot better especially for as hyped up as this game was.
Yes I agree, they hyped up a lot. But I still love this game best for me so far.:)

TortillaChip520 said:
well the wii practically is a ps2..

Your.....not serious are you? lol have you even seen a wii? Or played one for that matter?

And if your talking about graphics/capabilities, the Wii owns th PS2 in that category everytime. Do your homework.

YungBlood. It seems theyve just made the amount of time it takes to shoot someone more like Goldeneye. I for one like that, as the game doesnt just become an insane killing count spree.
Also have COD4 and can also appreciate the way they do it too, sure its more realistic, but its a tad harder to pick up and pwn, as for MOH approach its a bit more accessible if unrealistic, and I'm sure in due time a more realistic shooting game will come out, time will tell....

l7cx1Cl said:
i am from PC gaming and Xbox 360, gears/ut2k4 the battlefield series
half life... halo

and this game owns ^^

if u gunna cry... go cry somewhere else
WOW! I can't wait for this game, I'm getting on Black Friday next week so I can hopefully get a couple of dollars shaved off of it.

Maximo said:
Heres my gripes
-Why the hell is reload on D-pad UP...theres nothing mapped to the flick of the nunchuck ,and all other shooters has the chuck flick as a reload
-The melee seems slow ,and uneffective ,and when i try pulling off the motion sensing melee i always seem to hit the 1 button for the communication things.
-why does it take a million hits to kill a guy ,but it seems so easy for them to kill me. In Halo 3 ,and Call of Duty 4 I stood a better chance of staying alive longer. Which leads me to my next point.
-The scoring system it wouldn't bother me if they penalized you for dieing if it wasn't so easy to die ,but it is so it makes it difficult to get a reasonable score especially when i get respawned right in the middle of a fire fight.
-another control gripe i have is having to switch weapons just to use my grenades i would rather hold something like C ,and flick my nunchuck to throw a grenade.
-Why can't we get out of matches in betwee:cool: n matches?

1.flick the wiimote to reload and nunchuck flick is shotgun pump
2.meele is good, you just suck
3.you just suck
4. die less
5. i agree
6. not a big deal but i agree

i knew you could reload with a wiimote flick in arcade mode ,but i didn't know you could do it in online...other wise your comments didn't need to be so cocky ronjon. i guess every discussion has to have its jerk with cocky comments.

Well if you know me than you know that I NEVER post mean things or other anoying things. I get anoyed by people who do as much as you do. I just think its kinda silly that you thought you couldnt in online mode. And why didn t you try? Its just a flick and you would have found out.

honestly i never even thought of it. i'm so use to flicking the nunchuck to reload the only other game i seen use the flick of a wiimote to reload was RE 4. So i never thought to try it. I wonder how bad it disorients the aim. I'll have to try it later.

doesnt mess up aim in the least.
btw its so hard to die and to kill ppl wtf it takes a million shots to do ethier thats my biggest argument.
and the health regen system, ww2 games should have a health bar this isnt some space age bullshit.

i wouldnt mind having health bars ,and hunting down health packs ,but i can never seem to find cover quick enough without someone finding me to "recharge" my health. I noticed as i played longer yesterday though my scores got better ,and i stayed alive longer ,but the amount of shots a guy can take is a pain.

XxRed12xX said:
Nintendo doesn't create games people want. Miyamoto likes to create new and unique games and not what people want. Does this settle it for you's?

No. Because if X game employs the same basic game mechanics and structuring as of game Y, and game X fails to have unique features of it's own, while not including some of the more advanced features of game Y... Well then, game X is obviously going to be inferior to game Y.

In this case,
X= MoH:H2
Y= COD4

Kherrek508 said:
No. Because if X game employs the same basic game mechanics and structuring as of game Y, and game X fails to have unique features of it's own, while not including some of the more advanced features of game Y... Well then, game X is obviously going to be inferior to game Y.

In this case,
X= MoH:H2
Y= COD4

Those were Miyamto's words himself.

Back