Lots and Lots of rumors!

Celestial

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
London, England
Wii Online Code
3049-9371-2306-9680
http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=10497

I haven't read it yet, but I saw the words Metroid and Brawl in it... so yea, discuss maybe?

Ohkay! Now I have read it, basically, rumors are:

Metroid will be using WiiConnect24 to add additional missions and stuff to make the game last longer.

Brawl will be using both the GC controller and Wii remote, GC controller in "Classic" mode, and Wii remote in "Brawl" mode. Release date of 12th November.

Galaxy apparantly down for 10th december, will include co-op with WiiConnect24 functionality.

Disaster: Day of Crisis is set as part of a series of Nintendo exlusive games.

H.A.M.M.E.R renamed to M-09 and may be out Q2 of 2008.

According to the 'insider', there was also a video montage of the following games and Wii Channels: Mario Kart Wii (Wi-Fi with motion controls), Animal Crossing (Wi-Fi), Vision Red (an original Nintendo RPG said to be similar to Final Fantasy VII), Nintendo Pennant Chase Baseball, Wii Health Pack (involves use of Miis), Wii Music (Wi-Fi), Mii Popularity Channel (Miis have ranks and classifications), and the Demo Channel (people are shown downloading Virtual Console demos). Third party games were also allegedly shown.

The Legend of Zelda Wii allegedly contains a "darker, gritter and more realistic Link".

Last edited:
awesome :) i would rep, but after all, just rumors atm =(

Last edited:
We all know that it's most likely not true, but the possibility of it is exciting nonetheless.

Downloadabel content for Metroid Prime would be awesome. Hopefully they'll keep it free, but extra missions and such would simply make this seemingly perfect game seem even more perfect.

The co-op mode for Galaxy has already been announced (or at least the two player mode has). Still, it'll be great when we get it.

The Brawl one seems fairly plausable, especially with Mortal Kombat Armageddon doing the same thing (2 controller options). It'll also help those that missed the Gamecube.

The rest, they seem fairly plausable, though nothing spectacular (except the Vision Red - if that turned out to be like Final Fantasy VII it would be awesome).

The Zelda thing would be great, but I'm not convinced it could be possible. I would love the new direction, it throws a bit of uncertainty into the mix - the triforce was stable and predictable, but with the triforce (at least metaphorically) broken, who knows what could happen (I read that last bit on a different site)...

All in all, very exciting. Though uberly disappointing if this turns out to be false.

Big grin, just for Celestial.
300px-AnimalS1.JPG

Last edited:
lol oh my gosh you lot need to cheer up... at least be optimistic about it, you all sound depressed!

Much better Squall lol

Last edited:
dreamcastninja said:
"seemingly perfect game" ???

you have not even played it yet as it's not out.

the wii is great, but the fanboy blind following needs to stop.
Geez, sorry for being optimistic. Most reviews have rated what they've played of it so far as pretty damn high. After playing the original one, I was impressed. This one looks and is reportedly on the same standard.

Heck, I even said "seemingly", as in it seems to be, which does not contrain me to a definite view. If I were to say it "is perfect" then fine. However I did not.

we're not 8 years old anymore.
Well, I cannot speak for you, since I don't know you, but I'm 21.

Yup, Squall is right... and what was the point of that double post dreamcast?

Holy crap i believe it but the whole two ways to play brawl...they better have like a filter online that u can pick who you want to vs. people using the gamecube controller or people using the wii mote

Those are nice rumors... I like the sound of them, especially about the Metroid, though I'd bet its not true. /shrug

Well this zelda is being made from the ground up for the wii so it will obviously look better than twilight princess and play better so yea i belive it. Especially the Brawl release date being November 12th. Nice move Nintendo

Lol I don't even know what I was writing.. just basically saying what the source was saying... I don't even believe it, but it sounds preeeeetty good.

..Since when does Metroid have missions?

These could be true who knows...guess we'll have to wait until July :(

Back