Lots and Lots of rumors!

jaja so much for a metroid fan its comin out august 20 and don ever like metroid i was gonna buy it if it had multiplayer but since it doesnt well i will rent it

No I meant til E3 in July :p

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurr

Ohhh obviouslyyy.... lol yea, we'll get a lot of information from there I hope! I wanna know stuff about Mario Kart!

Another POV: http://www.n-galaxy.com/index.php?do=viewarticle&id=511
Sentences flashed across a black screen and faded…

I don’t remember them all or exactly, but they were similar to what I will provide below:

The greatest adventure in gaming

Lands of epic proportions

A hero for all time

A love to die for…

Link then appears screaming for a very brief second before the screen turns black and a tri-force slams onto the screen and smashes in to pieces.

If the character model used for Link is any indication of where this series is headed, expect ultra-realism, grittiness, and a very dark feel."

Boo Yeah!

A love to die for…

What the hell :/

The rumors are great. bearing in mind that they're still rumors. If these are true then it's nice that more games are becoming wi-fi compatible.

I definatley believe these postings... too bad to see the forum poster said, "Unfortionalty these controls felt tacked on" about SSBB motion senseing options. But overall good news for Nofriendo.

wiiturd said:
I definatley believe these postings... too bad to see the forum poster said, "Unfortionalty these controls felt tacked on" about SSBB motion senseing options. But overall good news for Nofriendo.

.. Huh? I don't understand...

So basically some of these rumors are true? I don't know what you're trying to tell me :(

All I'm saying is that I believe what was posted on the link I just provided. I also commented that it if this is true: "Brawl utilizes the Wii Remote and Nunchuk attachment. Various attacks can be increased in strength by moving the Wii Remote in the direction of the attack. You can also add an extra jump when pressing up on the control stick and moving your Remote upwards. Unfortunately, these maneuvers felt tacked on." Than that would be a slight letdown, but only slight.

Back