Luigi’s Mansion 2 Could be Coming to Wii U

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-pictures-picture8673-wii-u-1.jpg

VideoGamer reports that according to an apparent slip up on Play.com, Luigi’s Mansion 2 could be coming to the Wii U. It seems that a couple of days ago, Play.com posted a listing for Luigi’s Mansion 2 on Wii U, priced at £99.99. The listing has now been pulled from the retailer’s website, so it’s hard to say whether this was just some kind of trial run for a game that doesn’t even exist, or if it is in fact a genuine listing that has leaked out ahead of time. Hopefully Wii U games won’t really be costing $99.99! Prior to this possible Boo Boo (pun intended) from Play.com, the only other version of Luigi’s Mansion 2 that has been announced is a 3DS version.

And elsewhere in Wii U news, MCV reports that Lionhead founder and the man behind Fable, Peter Molyneux, has said that the Wii U is “slightly lack luster”, and that it must “blow us away with better specs and great 1st party line up.”

Source: http://www.videogamer.com/3ds/luigis_mansion_2/news/luigis_mansion_2_listed_for_wii-u.html
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/molyneux-wii-u-lack-lustre-ms-and-sony-holding-their-breath/096147

That pun truly is god awful... I approve. :lol:

My incrediblyinnacurateunprofessionalandlackluster sources tell me that WiiU games will usually be $50, which is to say, less than the current going rate. This would certainly would be fantastic, no? Of course, games Ninty can't dictate the price over (multiplatform games, namely) will most likely still be priced at the familiarly high $60.

That pun truly is god awful... I approve. :lol:

My incrediblyinnacurateunprofessionalandlackluster sources tell me that WiiU games will usually be $50, which is to say, less than the current going rate. This would certainly would be fantastic, no? Of course, games Ninty can't dictate the price over (multiplatform games, namely) will most likely still be priced at the familiarly high $60.

Lol! Praise indeed! $50 Wii U games would be a great move from Nintendo!

Well, for one, I'd rather just get LM2 for 3DS so I don't have to wait as long. Maybe if I get money somehow I'll buy it for the Wii U as well.

Back