Madcatz Component Cables and Picture Quality

It's so funny when people talk **** about 3rd party gear.. when they really don't have a clue. Probably work for Nintendo.

Jez said:
It's so funny when people talk **** about 3rd party gear.. when they really don't have a clue. Probably work for Nintendo.

Yeah I agree. I got a Madcatz component switcher and component cables for my wii. I got a dvd player, ps2, xbox and my wii connected thru it. It works like a charm.

Jez said:

I don't have any problem with 3rd party gear quality, most of it is very good. What I was saying is companies love to pass the buck when you are having a problem with their system. So if you don't have 3rd party connections, controllers, etc. It makes it a little harder for them to blame a 3rd party company now doesn't it?

As it is now all components on my Wii are Nintendo, on my 360 are Microsoft, and on my PS3 are Sony. Now ofcourse my HDTV is by a 3rd party company "LG". But considering I purchased all my consoles within the first week of release and I know new consoles are prone to problems. I try to protect myself by narrowing down the companies I might have to deal with should a problem arise. I have had troubles in the past with 3rd party where the console manufacturer was blaming the 3rd party company, and the 3rd party company was blaming the console manufacturer. Guess who was left holding the bag.

Back