Madden 08 Not Online In The Uk?

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
Suppose this is because more people prefer footie over here. Does this mean the US wont av online for Fifa 08?

Did know it wasnt online in the UK. Do you live in UK? And do you have madden?

No not got Madden 07 as I was waiting for Madden 08 with the online play which is now not going to happen?

as far as i am aware Madden 08 will be online in the UK!

and just because football (soccer to other countries) is more popular wouldn't mean they wouldn't realease Madden 08 online in the UK.

WIIMAN999

Last edited:
I heard that Madden 08 is going to be online and have not ever heard any differrent!

However, FIFA 08 I have only assumed will be online. Can someone tell me if this is the case?

It would be a shame to spoil FIFA 08 by not having online play and team updating? (same with Madden 08 but am not really interested in that one!)

EDIT - I assume that FIFA will have online capabilities seeing as FIFA 07 did for the PS2!

Last edited:
Fifa has been confirmed online. Look at Madden 08 on www.game.co.uk madden 08 doesn't mention any online mode. No wifi on cover of the game either.

lol UK isn't some third world country. If a game is online the UK will have it, otherwise i would be VERY surprised.

But why no mention of the feature? Going trafford centre today so i'll ask. Gettin it if it does.

HANG ON A SEC! Just got Nintendo mag and they say madden 08 is online but people probably won't know as it's American football. Anyone managed to get their copy a day earlier? Can u confirm this?

Last time I bump this I promise. Everyone in the UK are up out of bed now.

Yep Madden 08 is online, got the game this morning (very good game) and the option is on the main menu to go online.

At last an answer. That is great news. I've been trying to find this out for ages but no sites that are selling the UK version mention a online mode whatsoever, so glad I reserved my copy. Thanks again!

No worries i got mine from amazon this morning only dispatched 3pm yesterday so got lucky getting it first class this morning. royal mail speedy for once.

Back