Madden Help!

Treyster

WiiChat Member
Mar 26, 2007
I am aware that I am probably considered a "newbie" here because I have not been on much, and I feel bad because I have come on here for a sole purpose: to get help.

On Madden '07's Mode NFL Superstar for the Wii, I have a serious issue. It just randomly came up, too. While playing on my running back (Halfback *HB*) file, I was not able to play defensively. Throughout all of my time playing the Wii I've always been able to play on defense as any defender I chose.

Suddenly, though, and completely randomly, I encountered the problem of being unable to play as any defensive player. WHAT'S WRONG? I've tried altering the settings, but nothing seems to be working.

PLEASE HELP.

Sincerely,

Treyster.

Because this is urgent, I'd like to bump this thread. Extremely sorry if this is considered spamming, but I really need help.

I've been finding glitches it many of the rushed wii games. Maybe that is your problem. For instance in red steel theres many glitches and you have to manage with them. Although i might be wrong since i don't own this game. By the way welcome to wiichat. Don't feel guilty i came here for help with red steel then got carried away helped other people with it and now i use wiichat a lot (in other words i organilly came here for a sole purpose)

Well, though I am grateful I have recieved a greeting and a response, I must say I will be extremely disappointed if it is clarified that I must "manage with them". Also, because I have RedSteel I can tell you that I understand what you're saying, having coped with the many glitches.

I truly hope that there is some way that this problem can be fixed, though, because defense is half of the game, and being unable to play it is basically taking out half of the game.

My neighbor and I are extremely frustrated right now, because we cannot win a game, due to our teams' terrible defense. We're usually able to help our teams' defense enough, but it's unfair for that to be taken away.

ok, ok, just be patient, lemme go check on my copy, then let you know.

Dude, give it some time. Many threads take a couple days to gets some answers. I haven't had this problem, so I can't help you there.

alright, i have your solution:
during the game, press pause. then in the bottom right hand corner you'll see team control, then z c cpu. press z or c and it'll say user. you can now play as your defense. don't forget to rep, its the scales.

Back