Status
Not open for further replies.

MC2442

WiiChat Member
Aug 3, 2007
Utica,NY
Wii Online Code
8631-7456-0928-3316
Any body who is getting madden 08 when it comes out (Aug. 14th) and has online leave ur wii number and wii nickname here to play online.my wii numer is 8631 7456 0928 3316 and my wii nickname is MC2442 pm me if u add me thanx

Madden dont use friend codes. It uses EA Messenger and EAs own online system

is that why i havent seen the wifi logo on the box art although i keep hearing its online.

jared19 said:
Madden dont use friend codes. It uses EA Messenger and EAs own online system
yea i know. i jus wanted it anyway tho

I cant wait for Madden. 10 days left!!!!!!! I am going to preorder it soon. I preordered Strikers and that worked out well, they had it the day after it shipped. So hopefully it will be the same. I cant wait. madden 07 was great and i loved the controls. Now its going to be updated controls, they can only get better. new modes, ONLINE!!!!!!!!! You can even communicate by EA Messenger, i like this, after you score a TD, you have 30 seconds or so to draw on the screen like Madden does and show your oppnet how you scored and what you did. Looks awsome, you can draw all over the screen! Cant wait! This will be one of the best games out for the wii.

eventually when the game comes out, we'll all have a thread to post madden WIFI FC's. in the mean time, hold off on all these types threads since it will be much like mario strikers in that there will be a whole different system set up.

when the time comes ill make an official sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back