Manchester United Wins AC Milan 3-2!!!

I hate Liverpool. I support Everton. What the hell? Complaining Man U always get the last goals when blatantly... Istanbul was purely luck. Meh, I don't care for football anyway xD

thats was because liverpool are one of the best sides in the world.most people dont now who everton is.

ur like " are everton are so good, they can finish 10th in the premiship "

news flash ur crap

Just read my name. Man U are premiership champions! Too bad they couldn't get past Milan.

manufan15 said:
Yea I think Ronaldo's way better than Ronaldinho
Couldn't disagree more, i'm a united fan, but ronaldo needs to grow up, he's a ball hog, needs to pass more (yes he is a good player, can run well with the ball, and easily out skill people) but he often makes the wrong choice, running down the line, and giving the ball away with a poor cross with no one in the box. defending? does he ever run back to help defend a cross, nah he just walks back down the line, waiting for a ball to come back and give him the chance to run at defenders. iv'e seen him come back a few times, but 19 times outta 20 he won't run back to defend, i see rooney defending more times than i see ronaldo scoreing a goal. free kicks. OMG HE IS RUBBISH AT THEM, not even joking, everytime into the wall, over the bar, sooooooo annoying!!! i just wish he could score more often, sometimes he scores wounder goals, but not often enough for him to warrent his effots.

but at the end of the day, a great player, but not better than ronaldinho.

Gaz said:
Couldn't disagree more, i'm a united fan, but ronaldo needs to grow up, he's a ball hog, needs to pass more (yes he is a good player, can run well with the ball, and easily out skill people) but he often makes the wrong choice, running down the line, and giving the ball away with a poor cross with no one in the box. defending? does he ever run back to help defend a cross, nah he just walks back down the line, waiting for a ball to come back and give him the chance to run at defenders. iv'e seen him come back a few times, but 19 times outta 20 he won't run back to defend, i see rooney defending more times than i see ronaldo scoreing a goal. free kicks. OMG HE IS RUBBISH AT THEM, not even joking, everytime into the wall, over the bar, sooooooo annoying!!! i just wish he could score more often, sometimes he scores wounder goals, but not often enough for him to warrent his effots.

but at the end of the day, a great player, but not better than ronaldinho.

That's all because he's still growing up and finding his place.
Ronaldo is way quicker on the field and instead of giving the ball off, he runs right at the defender to challange him. Most times he suprises the opposing player and runs right by him. If the defender chases him, he just goes harder. This may be a problem to some people, but it helps the team. So what if he doesn't score as many goals? He sets them up. Ronaldinho's way overrated anyway.

manufan15 said:
That's all because he's still growing up and finding his place.
Ronaldo is way quicker on the field and instead of giving the ball off, he runs right at the defender to challange him. Most times he suprises the opposing player and runs right by him. If the defender chases him, he just goes harder. This may be a problem to some people, but it helps the team. So what if he doesn't score as many goals? He sets them up. Ronaldinho's way overrated anyway.
but does that all justify his lazyness on the pitch? nah i don't think so!

his age has nothing to do with it, he has been in the premiship long enough now, rooney is in just the same position, maybe his temper flys a little, but when was the last time you saw him dive?

don't forget this is coming from a passionate united fan.

Back