MARIO baseball Wii

I was never much of a sports game guy so i passed up the original gamecube mario sports games then i got strikers on wii which was awesome ,and i kept saying might as well wait to get the baseball ,or golf game because i'm sure there will be a wii version well here it starts. I cant wait. I like Nintendo's style of doing sports games. I'd love to see Mario do some Tony Hawk ,but with koopa shells. i mean imagine grinding along a warp pipe ,and doing a trick off a goomba at the end. it'd be sweet i think.

Maximo said:
I was never much of a sports game guy so i passed up the original gamecube mario sports games then i got strikers on wii which was awesome ,and i kept saying might as well wait to get the baseball ,or golf game because i'm sure there will be a wii version well here it starts. I cant wait. I like Nintendo's style of doing sports games. I'd love to see Mario do some Tony Hawk ,but with koopa shells. i mean imagine grinding along a warp pipe ,and doing a trick off a goomba at the end. it'd be sweet i think.

Heh, I wouldn't call Mario's sports game true...sports games :). They are nonetheless fun, and you should try to borrow/rent Mario Tennis and give that a shot. I think playing that game at my friend's house is what motivated me to give Strikers Charged on the Wii a shot.

May just pass up this title, though.

They are just blasting through these franchises, huh?
Makes me wonder how many games they'll be putting out 2 years from now.

Back